Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Lydiarose
    Participant

you look good after your holls, how are the two KGB girls doing there

Anonymous

Welcome back Cassianna *hugs* Happy to see your shop open for business once again.

The Steampunk poster is very nice, this is a new genre for me. Pretty cool clothing too.

Hope you are well rested and did not decide to bring back a PET Elephant, would probably not fit in your luggage.

vika92
    Participant

Welcome back, life became more cheerful, I love your posters

BillyBlueeye
    Participant
    Wow Cassiana

I like your new posters.

Might be cool to be a fur coat 

cassianna
    Participant

you look good after your holls, how are the two KGB girls doing there

Thankyou Lydia. I really needed some days to turn off from work, job and routine. Is like a refresh. Big Kisses My friend.

Welcome back Cassianna *hugs* Happy to see your shop open for business once again.

The Steampunk poster is very nice, this is a new genre for me. Pretty cool clothing too.

Hope you are well rested and did not decide to bring back a PET Elephant, would probably not fit in your luggage.

Hi. thankyou very much. I was rested, but you wrong about the elephant baby. And his name is Jimmy. Kisses hihihihi

Wow Cassiana

I like your new posters.

Might be cool to be a fur coat 

Hello !!!!! Thankyou very much!!! I needed the beauty fur coat, and is blue fur… OMG! its amazing hihihihi. Kisses!!!

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS

Hello Again. More pics from thailand and my Jimmy. he is sweet! OMG!!!! hihihihi

Kisses All

84f8vYa.jpg

cassianna
    Participant

FIRST GARAGE GIRL POSTER CALENDAR 2017

Hello people, I just posted here to said about the first calendar girl 2017 from Silver Blonde Garage. You can check the first Calendar Girl in the topic of event in Forum/events/garage girl 2016 or just following the link: 

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4513.msg158489.html#new

But, I will give to you a sample taste with the picture of our girl, Grndgs. I hope you enjoy. And check the event topic to see the full calendar.

Kisses all

Anatasia97

Truly Amazing work Cassianna…

cassianna
    Participant

Truly Amazing work Cassianna…

Hi, thankyou very much Anatasia. All comments are welcome! I feel happy if you like the posts. Kisses .

SILVER BLONDE SPECIAL

Hello people

Today I bring more one poster. Its a nice original picture, I cannot resist to did this photomontage. But I will explain later. Now, just enjoy the image. Kisses.

Ok, this original picture is from the pop idol from years 90th – Madonna, but inspired in the years 50th sex symbol Marylin Monroe. So i bring a collection of this images to show to yours. I hope you like.

Kisses All

Anonymous

SMILES
    Well the Original-MM is top  but you equal TOP  DONT like Madonna

MM and CASS just look the best

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BVsazhw.png?1[/img]

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi cassianna love the posters my Dad once kiss Madonna

cassianna
    Participant

SMILES
    Well the Original-MM is top  but you equal TOP  DONT like Madonna

MM and CASS just look the best

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BVsazhw.png?1[/img]

Hello Cougar, welcome back to Silver Blonde Garage. Thankyou very much for the nice comments!!! But  you dont liked  the Madonna?!?!?! I must confess Madonna was my favorite image. Hihihihihihi. Big Kisses!

hi cassianna love the posters my Dad once kiss Madonna

Hi Lydia, your father is a Irish Stallion? First is Sinnead Oconnor, and Now is Madonna too? OMG, I hope he dont come play Achat, hihihihi. Kisses

MILLENIUM

Hello people, today I bring a photomontage with a cover art of movie poster Millenium, is a nice image. Millenium is a set of books writed by swedish author Stieg Larsen, based a in a investigative jornalist in thriller styles stories. The main theme of crimes is sexual violence against the women, because the author was a witness of a rape crime when had 15 years old, He never forgive himself for dont tryed help the victim. The victim was a girl called Lisbeth, the same name of one protagonist of the books. Larson dedicated the books to her.

The books did a good sucess in Sweden and be converted in movies. In 2011, was did a american version from the movies with Daniel Craig (one of the last James Bond). Larson dont lived to see the movies and the sucess of the the books, he died before in 2004.

The story is interesting, a thriller about crimes and violence, but the more interesting is the story behind the story. A real crime , a hiideous crime – rape attack – and the guilty feeling for dont tryed help gived the power and inspiration to all creation of Larsen. When somethings is wrong and we try fix things with some way.

Kisses All

Lydiarose
    Participant

hi cassianna my father was a bit wild when he was younger and still is lol as for you poster you would be batter off with Jason Bourne then that English shit 

vika92
    Participant

Hi my Super Friend, excellent work, your posters excellent, I had a lot of rest, now there is a lot of work,HIHIHIHI during week-end I will return, miss you

cassianna
    Participant

Hi my Super Friend, excellent work, your posters excellent, I had a lot of rest, now there is a lot of work,HIHIHIHI during week-end I will return, miss you

Hello Super Vika Maria! Welcome back, i hope you come back soon my friend. We all missing you. Big Kisses!

hi cassianna my father was a bit wild when he was younger and still is lol as for you poster you would be batter off with Jason Bourne then that English shit 

Hi Lydia my super friend. Dont stress me, he was my favorite James Bond! But anyway, that post is about Millenium, and the work of Stieg Larson. I hope you liked. Kisses

MORE CASSIANNA

Hello people, I dont have much time to make nothing special, but I must make the garage work. So I bring one sample poster of your Silver Blonde in a warm day in the city. I see you later. Thanks the visits.

Kisses All

cassianna
    Participant

CASSIANNA SURFING AGAIN

Hello people, Just to wish a good weekend to everyone. Enjoy this time making waht you like.
    I will try enjoy some beach, waves, longboard and the light of sun. And I dont forget the sunscreen.

Kisses All

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.