Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    cassianna
    Participant

MERCER STREET, NY

Hello People

Some weeks ago, a friend told me the streets of the meeting place City 1 is real. I checked the name of streets in  internet. I found pictures of the streets and match with the meeting place street in game. Thankyou Venus_15.

I bring the picture of the real Meeting place of Achat City1, the Mercer Street – NY. Mercer Street is a street in the New York City borough of Manhattan. It runs north to south through the NoHo and SoHo neighborhoods, from East 8th Street past West Houston Street to Canal Street.

Kisses All

2C97BnG.jpg

Venus_15
    Participant

Oh oh!
    Good job cassi! Nice!
    kisses!

cassianna
    Participant

RITAJEAN

Hello People

Its a image I did to my friend Ritajean. She wanted something related with the “Aka” La Rouge (the red one). So i used the reference with Blood and created a image Vampire style.

I hope you enjoy

Kisses All

Davina4
    Participant

wow, awesome picture xxx

Venus_15
    Participant

: : : :

PaulinaHard
    Participant

Nice poster!

Although she insists that the poster shows a mix between innocence and mistery its hard for me to see the innocence!  :

Im kidding, la Rouge is amazing! A lovely poster and it shows a lot about her! I loved! :-*

cassianna
    Participant

Nice poster!

Although she insists that the poster shows a mix between innocence and mistery its hard for me to see the innocence!  :

Im kidding, la Rouge is amazing! A lovely poster and it shows a lot about her! I loved! :-*

: : : :

wow, awesome picture xxx

Thamkyou very much people by the posts, comments and cumpliments. I think Rita liked much the your coments and the Silver Blonde garage thanks by the visit and I want said you are always welcome here. Kisses All!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2017

Hello good people…

Iam here to wish a Big, Amazing, Great and Happy Merry Christmas to all visitors, friends, business partners, sponsors, lovers, and all persons supported me and the Silver Blonde garage with friendship, love, company, chat, partnership and business.

I want send a Big Kisses To you! Enjoy!

Do you continue here? Ohhh … good, because I have more surprises…. hihihihi

CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Hello people, The Silver Blonde Service Agency will gift our business partners with special gifts. If you are one them, just send me by PM in game or forum a message: “I want my Gift” and i will contact you to give your Gift…mmmm. I beat you will love it!

Kisses All

Davina4
    Participant

Merry Christmas Cass and a Happy New Year, Thank you for all your work and amazing art

Davina  :-*

cassianna
    Participant

Merry Christmas Cass and a Happy New Year, Thank you for all your work and amazing art

Davina  :-*

Hello Davina, thankyou very much. Kisses!!! Kisses !!!

WONDER CASS II

Hello people,

Iam here again.
    I checked the shop last day and I found the new costume of wonder woman!!! I really loved it! I cannot resist! I bought! hihihihi
    Now Iam ready to help my friends in justice league, and maybe get a meet with Superman! Yes Superman! hahahahaha
    So, I post now the picture of my friends of Justice League. So be nice, people! hihihihi

Kisses All

PS: The original picture is a work of the the great artist Alex Ross.

cassianna
    Participant

WONDER CASS III

Hello people…

One post more. Lets go check the wonder woman costume. In my last post I dont showed all set. Now I post the picture showing the full set with the details to you can check if want buy (or gifting someone. hihihihi). it is a nice set inspired in the classic wonder woman of the comics.

Of course it not is my first post about wonder woman, if you remember I did a post with the movie wonder woman too. To refresh your memory, take a look again. So what is your favorite wonder woman costumes? The classic or the movie?

WonderSuper Kisses All!!!

cassianna
    Participant

RALUCA93, THE BLACK PANTHER OF ACHAT

Hello people

We are here to one post more. Today i will bring to you my big friend Raluca93, the true Black Panther of Achat. Take care, she bite. A lot.
    I cannot lost oportunity to make a poster with Raluca and the new medias about the Marvel super hero Black Panther. So, enjoying all publicity of the new Marvel movie, I show to you the Achat Black panther, Raluca93. Enjoy!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/vc9rrSK.jpg?1[/img]

If you dont remember Raluca93, she was in Siver Blonde Garage years ago, gifiting us with your wild and sexy beauty. To refresh your memory (and warm your toughs) I share her poster here too.

Kisses ALL

raluca93
    Participant

AHHHHHH !!! WOOOOW !!! CASSI !! you did a great job. i love this poster. its gorgeous.
    i'm crying tears of emotions  :'( :'( .
    you turnt inside out my african roots. unfortunately no roots in  wakanda 
    shuri is my favorite character in that superhero movie,
    so badass, smart,  intelligent, athletically and pretty all in one. exactly like me 

cassianna
    Participant

MELORA

Hello people…

Today iam bringing a new beauty of Achat, my friend MELORA. She coming starring the cover of Penthouse magazine. And now, I just will show the cover. You must contact her or buy the magazine to see all content. hihihihi
    So, stay with Melora…. and enjoy.

Kisses All

Melora
    Participant

Oh woooooow Cassi. I'm speechless. What a great job. I love the cover. It's very beautiful.
    Thank you and a thousand kisses for that.

And yes, who wants to see more of me must necessarily buy the Penthouse, but hurry. I heard he is quickly sold out 

Kisses
    Mel

cassianna
    Participant

CASSIANNA WEDDING

Hello people

Today I have a amazing new for everyone. Iam married again. My ex-next-last-forever-Husband asked me to be him Wife. I accepted again and we celebrated our 4th weding party. Yes, we was married 3th times before, 4th time now. Its Love!

I want share the pictures of weeding, and of course show my dress, my bouquet, the vurch, all, OMG. Behold me entering in the church! I loved all it! Iam feeling amazing! Enjoy Cassianna , the Bride!

BIG KISSES ALL

PS: The wedding gifts can be sended to my avatar account. Thankyou very much. Kisses

Here come the Bride…
    Prepare yourself when I throw the Bouquet

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.