Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Honeybatcher
    Participant

Hi Cassie

Your head never stop working:)
    Can i put in a suggestion?  ( Know its not my place thow )

But can you maybe select 12 of the best girls and put them up in a Calender or
    even Post cards from the country they are from or city….

Just a thought
    KIsses HB

Anonymous

oh my “WARLORD” Cassianna, VERY HOT, where do I get one of those neck collars n chains, i want to be your pet too 😮

vika92
    Participant

the original poster, you are just super Cassianna.Cassianna the warrior “tremble all around”

cassianna
    Participant

CASSIANNA – NEW SUPER POSTER

It is a model of Super Poster, in this case i used my avatar.
    Kisses for all

RjOZ9CP.jpg

vika92
    Participant

Your work as always at the top level, you is time to go to work in Achat.ihihihihi

cassianna
    Participant

GAME OVER

CLOSING THE GARAGE AND FINISHING THE GAME

I just post now to communicate my decision about leave the game.  I think about it since the last months, when i suffered attacks and bullying for one player and her  team. I did many reports , but never answer me.

After it, the game nevermore back to same. Now, the attacks cessed, but have a “invisible war” against me. Iam not a fool, I see it. 

I just play for fun or to have a good time. And it dont happen more in this game. Iam tired, sad and I reach my breakpoint.  When one sample game start disturb you is a sign to stop. I think everybody can  understand it.

I enjoyed so much my time in game, I know many cool persons, had much fun, did very good friends. I will keep the good experiences and i will try forget the bad things. I leaving this game in the same way i entered, with a smile in face. Because I feel free from of a big weight in my back.

I must said sorry for the girls of the Garage Girl, but I cannot follow with it more. Just beg to forgiveme.

I dont like said goodbye, so…

Kisees All and I “see you later”

TO MODERATORS AND VISITORS:

With two last posters I close the garage. I ask to visitors please dont post more coments here. I ask to Moderators please close the topic. the last to go, off the lights and lock the door.

Thank you very much to all visitors, moderators, friends and good persons.

Kisses from the Silver blonde. Have fun for all

Lover
    Participant

Cassi, I'm sorry about your decision. But if this is your wish, we respect it. Wishing you all the best and much fun, wherever you are and whatever you do.

See you

Mod-edit by Lover: This topic is unlocked now

vika92
    Participant

Welcome back Cassianna

cassianna
    Participant

Opening  the doors…

Lover
    Participant

Welcome back cassianna I look forward to your poster!

cassianna
    Participant

Welcome back cassianna I look forward to your poster!

Thanks for  the help with topic and I will try post new and funny things soon! Thankyou very much!

Hi All… again…

After one month out of the game, I will try back. I received a lot of messages, emails, posts, asking to back, to open the garage again.

I really very surprised, I cannot imagine many persons liked this topic or look the posts here. So, I must said thankyou very much to the persons contacted me, sended me amazing words and niice messages of support when I really needed, after all bad things happened in the game last months with me. Thankyou very much people! Your words is very important for me and gived energy to try again the game!

Thankyou , thankypu , thankyou very much …Lydia Rose, Vika, Zoe_Eidamir, Inga, Raluca, Kiska, Golden Fun, Vlana, Honeybatcher, Deedee, Sarah_lesb, Kaithlyn, Billy Blue Eyes, Anatasia,  Aurora_Sun, Laura_AFS,  and everybody helped me with good words and remembered to said something positive. Because yours, Iam here again.

Since the last time, one monnth pass.  In the last month  I enjoyed my free time with my longboard, many waves, sun, sand, salt water, and a wonderfull blue skye.  I will share this moments with yours using my avatar. This moments are very special because the sea, the sun, the sand, gived me a new energy, a positive energy. I feel great again!

So,  I will  try bring more interesting things to us enjoy this topic like the old times. I accept sugestions, ideas, questions. I hope you like.

Welcome Again

Kisses All

Cassianna, The Silver Blonde

inga84
    Participant

Welcome, I am very glad to your return. I believed that time will come and you will return.

Honeybatcher
    Participant

Well i guess i missed you the MOST…..

KISSES

cassianna
    Participant

Welcome, I am very glad to your return. I believed that time will come and you will return.

Thankyou very much super Inga!!! I will try back to  game again.

Well i guess i missed you the MOST…..

KISSES

Thankyou Honeybatcher.I just back  to game because my great friends like and the messages of support. thankyou  very much

ACHAT FORUM BEAUTY CONTEST

Its a good new, some friends together with the achat team and the “bitchs corner” forum topic  will make a big Beauty Contest for womens and shemales. I dont know more details, because they conntacted me to help with posters,  teasers, images. I just know about the good prizes in A$ money. Oh my God, I will try the luck in this contest.

So, I will show the teaser of the contest. I think you saw it in others topics ofthe forum, but just to remember and to see the amazing  face of  the model , again… hahahahahahaha.  In next posts i will show more details about it.

Kisses All

Cassianna 

raluca93
    Participant

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, my dearest  older big sista!!!!!!

i love you , i missed you

black panther is crying big tearsdrops of happiness!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.