Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS*

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN or you get a BIG Spanking  !!!!!  *Giggles*
    fisher316
    Participant

Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS* nice  too see  you again

cassianna
    Participant

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back, my dearest  older big sista!!!!!!

i love you , i missed you

black panther is crying big tearsdrops of happiness!

Thank you Super Raluca!!! kisses Black panther!!! Kisses, bites , claws to super sexy, dangerous, wild feline from Achat!!!!

Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS*
    NEVER DO THAT AGAIN or you get a BIG Spanking  !!!!!   *Giggles*

Thankyou very Much Kaithllyn!!! I feel very happy in back here again. And I want said welcome to everybody from  the Silver Blonde Garage! kisses!!!

Welcome HOME Cassianna. *HUGS* nice  too see  you again

Thankyou Fisher, and be welcome again to our Garage! I hope you enjoy the posts! Kisses

S.S.S.S.S.S
    Sun, Skye, Sand, Sea, Salt,  Surf…

I want share  share with the visitors of the garage, some images to disconnect, to relax, in the beach, with good waves, fresh winnds, whites sands and blue sky. Just to refresh the energies, think about all things, look the beauty of the world, of the people, of the naturae and enjoy this union with the planet.

I want share and show to people using my avatar a little bit of things i liked… I hope everybody enjoy…

Kisses for all, and…

Aloha

kmYE2qj.jpg

and to finiish a big poster special to visitors and fans from the silver blonde hihihihi

vika92
    Participant

Fine work of Cassianna, beautiful person

cassianna
    Participant

Fine work of Cassianna, beautiful person

Thankyou super super Vika!!!! kisses

VIKINGS, VIKINGS …

Everybody love Vikings! i love!
    After one long and hard year of work in the fields, nothing better of 3 weeks of summer in a longboat to raid the villages of the west.
    So,  the HBO serie Vikings bring  to us very cool things like broadswords, strong mens, muscled mens, tatooed mens, few clothes tatooed muscled strong mens, Rollo, bearded mens, Bjorn, moostached mens, Bjorn again, Ragnar and Rollo again.

Kisses all

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Welcome back, Cassianna. I'm looking forward to see more of your great work

AusWoody
    Participant

VIKINGS, VIKINGS …

Everybody love Vikings! i love!
    After one long and hard year of work in the fields, nothing better of 3 weeks of summer in a longboat to raid the villages of the west.
    So,  the HBO serie Vikings bring  to us very cool things like broadswords, strong mens, muscled mens, tatooed mens, few clothes tatooed muscled strong mens, Rollo, bearded mens, Bjorn, moostached mens, Bjorn again, Ragnar and Rollo again.

Kisses all

We fought with swords: we lifted high our lances;
    when I had numbered twenty years,
    and every where acquired great renown.
    We conquered eight barons at the mouth of the Danube.
    We procured ample entertainment for the eagle in that slaughter.
    Bloody sweat fell in the ocean of wounds.
    A host of men there lost their lives.

[img width=700]https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/bt33lJvSI2r9JDd1Zu6J[/img]
    cassianna
    Participant

Welcome back, Cassianna. I'm looking forward to see more of your great work

Thankyou very much Laura, is a pleasure can back and received the messages of the people. I  hope will like the topic. kisses.

We fought with swords: we lifted high our lances;
    when I had numbered twenty years,
    and every where acquired great renown.
    We conquered eight barons at the mouth of the Danube.
    We procured ample entertainment for the eagle in that slaughter.
    Bloody sweat fell in the ocean of wounds.
    A host of men there lost their lives.

[img width=700]https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/bt33lJvSI2r9JDd1Zu6J[/img]

Thankyou Aus! You likevikings too! cool! So i will give a little bit of Vikinng wisdow to share:

Cattle die
    kinsmen die
    all men are mortal.
    Words of praise
    will never perish
    nor a noble name.

– The Havamal

ANATASIA 97

Hi people,
    Today I bring to us my friend Anatsia97, from USA. Is a great person and I hope you like the poster. So, enjoy her and try know this “world of wonders”   

Kiss All

Laura_AFS
    Participant

Oh my god Ana, you look so beautiful…

inga84
    Participant

I like this Viking

Anatasia97

Cassianna, you are so incredible… I love you my friend.. there are no words to tell you how truly grateful I am.. thank you for being my friend.. I love you..

cassianna
    Participant

Oh my god Ana, you look so beautiful…

Yeahhhhh, you right! Ana is beautyfull! But Ana dont belived me! said to her!!! Kisses Laura!

I like this Viking

Me too, Inga!!!! Everybody loove  the Vikings! hihihihihi! kisses my friend!!!

Cassianna, you are so incredible… I love you my friend.. there are no words to tell you how truly grateful I am.. thank you for being my friend.. I love you..

STOP! STOP! You are increible! Is your avatar! Is your Image! Is your face! is your body! is you here! Enjoy! I feel happy if you liked, i just make the image of your creation and posted  here. You are great! Kisses my friend!!!!

AND… HERE COMES THE PAIN

Oh yes… back to old and good violence. Welcome to world of Armbars, ArmLocks, Leglocks, Chokes, triangles, guard breaking, side controls, mounts, ground and pound in  the knigdom of submissions!!!!

Ok, I back to training hard (ok, not so hard) to sharping again my “armory” of submissions like the old times.  And remember , if the llife give the back  for you, make a Rear Naked Choke!

I will try show a new idea of poster, with a horizontal scroll using the arrows. In web desing it not is considered elegant because is against  the sense of scroll of the page (vertical). But Anyway, is one idea to show big images in big size with “landscape” format. If you like this style, coment, if not coment too! this topic feed of coments!

Kisses All!

cassianna
    Participant

Hi all

I open this post to promove the amazing work of my big friend Deedee and her Hosiery.
    She designed beautyfull stockings for Achat and her work is disponible in Achat shop now.

I bought my stockings and together with Deedee we share this news for you enjoy in a special poster.

Congratulations Deedee and thankyou very much for your  beautyfull work. We wait more news.
    More about Deedee Hosiery vist her topic in forum:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4202.0.html

Kisses for all

Anonymous

Cassianna, I am sooooo HAPPY to see you busy working away in your “Silver Blonde Garage” once again.
    I missed dropping by and admiring your latest creations.  And now I see you show casing DeeDee's latest
    hosiery. Very nice ….. You, know I HAD to buy both pair don't you? *giggles* *HUGS* 

deedee
    Participant

Thank you so much Cassiana for your words and that -once again- amazing poster you made. Everything looks better when you work on it.
    And, by the way, welcome back. We all have been missing you.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.