Skip to content

Silver Blonde Garage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Silver Blonde Garage

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 525 total)
  • Author
    cassianna
    Participant

THE AMAZING SHOES OF LORENA

I fall in love by the shoes of lorena, and i tryed one pair! I really liked it so much!!!!

Please Achat, bring it for us!!!!!
    I want!!!

More shoes, look the topic:
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4265.0.html

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4032.0.html

Kisses All

3Ywp0e5.jpg

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

Very nice shoes … but the lady who wears, I like more!

cassianna
    Participant

Very nice shoes … but the lady who wears, I like more!

Hello my big friend Billy!!!! Thankyou very much, always gentle!
    The shoes of lorena are artcraftty! I want it in  Achat!!!!!
    I loved your new banner! Congratulations my friend! Welcome to  Drakar longships and I wait you to drink in Wahalla! Vikings forever too!
    Kisses kisses kisses

THE SUPER COUPLE

Hi  people, today i will bring more one poster. Is a couple of very nice friends!!!!! The more cool , friendly and  beautyfull couple I know in  Achat. For our long time of friendship I share with yours my super friends Grndgs and IMI_Stiff!!!

Kisses All

BillyBlueeye
    Participant

Hello my big friend Billy!!!! Thankyou very much, always gentle!
    The shoes of lorena are artcraftty! I want it in  Achat!!!!!
    I loved your new banner! Congratulations my friend! Welcome to  Drakar longships and I wait you to drink in Wahalla! Vikings forever too!
    Kisses kisses kisses

Dear Cassianna,
    many, many thanks for your help … You're great

I love your idea, to sit side by side with you at Odin's table, when the day has come

You're very welcome

Sarah_lesbi
    Participant

Oh, my…!!! Every time that I visit your Silver Blonde Garage I get impressed with your talent! In your designs there are many interesting and beautiful ideas and a variety of colors and styles that show what an awesome designer you are. I really like the elegant black and white of the “Cassianna Herrera”, your powerful image in the fight poster Rousey vs Cassianna, the sexy pose that you have in the “Star Wars” poster or what great suit the amazing shoes of Lorena in you. And, of course, I LOVE Cassianna Marina Beach! Thanks for include that Spanish beach in your posts. I'm so glad that you like it. ) Congrats for your brilliant designs! Kisses and hugs, Cass!
    Sarah_lesbi

Anonymous

Cassianna, *hugs*, you have been a busy girl while I was traveling.
    All those beautiful posters of “YOU” modeling elegant dresses and shoes.
    Hmmmmm and just before the Achat Forum Beauty contest, NOT FAIR, *giggles*

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,

Like I said to you in game Cassianna, I love your posters 
    Very well done, kisses  :-*

cassianna
    Participant

Oh, my…!!! Every time that I visit your Silver Blonde Garage I get impressed with your talent! In your designs there are many interesting and beautiful ideas and a variety of colors and styles that show what an awesome designer you are. I really like the elegant black and white of the “Cassianna Herrera”, your powerful image in the fight poster Rousey vs Cassianna, the sexy pose that you have in the “Star Wars” poster or what great suit the amazing shoes of Lorena in you. And, of course, I LOVE Cassianna Marina Beach! Thanks for include that Spanish beach in your posts. I'm so glad that you like it. ) Congrats for your brilliant designs! Kisses and hugs, Cass!
    Sarah_lesbi

Hi my big friend Sarita!!! Always is a big pleasure read your comments. I always try make diferent ideas and styles to shre with yours. Sometimes i have sucess, sometimes no. But  I alwats try bring something new or curious to ours. And of course I always will bring things of Spain, because iam a new zealander by born, german by blood and spanish by heart!!! A big hugs and kisses to you my super friend! kisses to Spain!

Cassianna, *hugs*, you have been a busy girl while I was traveling.
    All those beautiful posters of “YOU” modeling elegant dresses and shoes.
    Hmmmmm and just before the Achat Forum Beauty contest, NOT FAIR, *giggles*

Hi Kaithlin, welcome back and welcome back to Garage too. And yes, yes YES! I start my campaing of personal marketing, hahahaha…. You pick me!!!! Hihihi. I play hard! hahahahaha. I big kisses and hugs and i feel happy in saw you here again. The garage always is open for you, my friend! 
    PS: I dont forget your sugest about Conan – hiborian – style posters. I just dont seek the right image, inspiration and idea. But I will…i will

Hi,

Like I said to you in game Cassianna, I love your posters 
    Very well done, kisses  :-*

HI Nat! Welcome  to Silver Blonde Garage,  enter and feel in home. Conngratulations by your new “work” in forum and I hope you have sucess with the forum  team. Thankyou very much by your nice comments and remember the garage have the doors open for everybody like fun and a good vibe!

SUN  BATH

Yes, nothing better after a stressfull day of work, sex, gym, of a good sun bath in a beach hearing the sound of waves. And i will try make a update in my skin, more dark, more sexy, with bikini prints… mmmm… good idea… we have a new contest soon… hihihihi

kisses All

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mHCcKYO.jpg?1[/img]

raluca93
    Participant

woow super sexy
    But Dont forget to protect Your skin!

aurora_sun

ohhh yes cassianna, looks hot

super idea, i like and good work as usual

Lydiarose
    Participant

Hi Cassianna  see your on the beach.. hope to be on beach soon too… see you in a few weeks 

cassianna
    Participant

woow super sexy
    But Dont forget to protect Your skin!

Hi Super Raluuuuu! Prepare yourself! I will make a skin moore beautyfull of you! More swety choccolate! hihihihihi ! I never forget sunnscreen or i will be a red-skin:( like a shrimp! Big Kisses Black pannther of Achat!

ohhh yes cassianna, looks hot

super idea, i like and good work as usual

Hiiii Aurora, welcomme back again  to garage after the new open. I hope all things run good now! I dont forget the posters, but I think we will have a new beauty contest and so, i dont want overrun the topics with events. Keep the contact and remember the garage always  is open for you! Kisses kisses kisses

Hi Cassianna  see your on the beach.. hope to be on beach soon too… see you in a few weeks 

Hi Super Lydia, we missing you my big friend!!! The last news you had married with a strper in Las vegas and go living in Bahamas with stolen money from a cassinno…. Its true? hihihihihi. I wait  you my friend, in the beach annd dont forget the longboard and surf wax. Kisses!!! Iam  irish! hihihihi

C+ASS

I need said more things? hihihihi

Kisses All

Anonymous
      That is one HOT ASS !!!   
    NOT FAIR !!!! *Giggles*
    BillyBlueeye
    Participant

Sooo Sexy, Cass :-*

cassianna
    Participant

That is one HOT ASS !!!   
    NOT FAIR !!!! *Giggles*

Sooo Sexy, Cass :-*

Oh My God!!!! I donnt know my ass make sucess!!! hahahahahaha. Thankyou Kaithlyn, Thankyou Billy!!! many kisses for both. I like yours so much, my great friends!!!

GTA CASS

More one fast work to keep  the posts in the garage. Welcome to San Andreas state, in a old gas station betwen Los Santos and Las Venturas. GTA Forever!

Kisses all 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 525 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.