Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 74. Sitting Doggy:

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 74. Sitting Doggy:

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Well preference was to see others get new poses… but Review I must

comfortable-from-behind-2074.jpg

Sitting doggy…Unfortunately my test partner did not have the upgrade for the pose… I could still poke around from my side however… 

Robot Girl didn’t have the options either… note to self: exit room if called away in RL… my god how long was I in there with Robot Girl… must have been a good pose to take that time.

Male options:
    Quick action
    lick pussy
    massage breasts  mmm love her facial on this…
    slap ass
    anal action – interesting variation in action… slow shallow poking… nicely done….
    rub clit
    bigger movement
    finger anus
    legs on back – elaborate transition from the pose to resetting the legs onto her back so she can press down and ride..
    lift hips (hers)
    jerk off
    fondle back… IMO the weakest … something seems off in the motions. but nice to have a fondle there of slow caresses
    a couple of faces…

To follow… lack of her update prohibited the exploration. Perhaps one of the ladies can add their side compared to the existing reverse cowgirl… no doubt this much better… actions are much more realistic….

christinak
    Participant

Like this one.  Very sexy.  Can't wait to use it 

Female Options

Massage Breast
    Rub Clit
    Hip Circle
    Hand Job
    Legs on Shoulder
    Bend Forward
    Slap Ass
    Rub Pussy
    Squat
    Finger Asshole
    Fondle Leg
    Lick Feet
    Pleasure Face x2

Bear
    Participant

clearly could use a deep passionate kiss.. which might have acheived one of the more passionate and erotic ones from this position.. leaning back against him  … turned partly into him with a  “snog” … (repeating so a certain Brit can understand)

snog… really?… :

Bear
    Participant

AND get this….
    no deafualt cum action…
    Males Cum where they  unfortuneate the females deafult

that pose selected ,,,,including ANAL
    This is a first….

Brandybee
    Participant

Highly recommend this one.  mmmmm.  I concur a nice snog would have been nice  or a still hold where the guy can lean his head or cheek into the girls back, getting their breath back, after that sated moment .. enjoying the afterglow…  big sigh mmmmm

bluedenim
    Participant

Unfair to Females!

I have tried it with Robot Boy and I'm frankly disappointed………..

Maybe it would be better with a “real” partner……, but at last a move towards NOT defaulting a base pose when orgasm comes. Shame we girls can't have it too..

Come on Tom! Work your magic . xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm i suppose i will not renew my premium membership if it continue . And i

Azrielle
    Participant

okies… took this for a test drive…

O M G ! teeheehee… now, the only thing left to fix is the default female orgasm pose…

Az.

naughtyany
    Participant

sexilicious
    Participant

and another pose i'll have to add to my try it out list. lol i better start rooming more again so i can find out what all the poses are like and the ones i've forgotten

naughtyany
    Participant

The breast squeezing action is really hot. It’s kind of rough but not too much and watching a guy cum while I do hip circles is incredible.

West69
    Participant

well preference was to see others get new poses… but Review I must

Sitting doggy…
    Unfortuenately my test partner did not have the upgrade for the pose… I could still poke around from my side however… 
    Robot Girl didn't have the options either… note to self: exit room if called away in RL… my god how long was I in there with Robot Girl… must have been a good pose to take that time.

Male options:
    Quick action
    lick pussy
    massage breasts  mmm love her facial on this…
    slap ass
    anal action intereesting variation in action… slow shallow poking… nicely done….
    rub clit
    bigger movement
    finger anus
    legs on back elabore transition from the pose to  resetting the legs onto her back so she can press down and ride..
    lift hips (hers)
    jerk off
    fondle back… IMO the weakest … somthing seems off in the motions. but nice to have a fondle there of slow caresses

a couple of faces…

Female:
    To follow… lack of her update prohited the exploration. Perhaps one of the ladies can add their side.

compared to the exisitng reverse cowgirl… no doubt this much better… actions are much more realistic….

As always, TY for your efforts in making this a better game, and in your review of pose.

PS You owe Robot Girl a gift. perhaps some  WD40? 

Anonymous

Great addition

Loved the way to sit and knead the partner's bum as she rides. Very realistic bigger movements but tough angle for anal; need to have a flexy member to meet it

Vaughan

Norwich and partner completed a review in 2012 for “The Achat Tattler” here

Off-Topic > Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… > The AChat Tattler
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1700.msg36314.html#msg36314

Below is an updated review in case anything more has been added since and now includes a star rating.
    It's always nice to have more than one review to read before deciding on whether to part with your cash and buy it in the shop.

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review – 74. Sitting Doggy:

This is a Vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action. It can be found in the “From Behind” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Quick action
    2. Lick pussy (Hot)
    3. Slap Ass
    4. Massage Breasts (Hot)
    5. Anal action (penetration by only top part of dick)
    6. Rub clit
    7. Bigger movement
    8. Finger Asshole (Using wet thumb)
    9. Legs on her back (Strange)
    10. Lift hip
    11. Jerk off
    12. Fondle back (Strange)
    13 & 14 Pleasure faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Massage Breast
    2. Rub Clit
    3. Hip Circle (Not a grind)
    4. Handjob
    5. Legs on Shoulders
    6. Bend Forward (Hot)
    7. Slap Ass
    8. Rub Pussy
    9. Squat (Very Hot)
    10. Finger Asshole
    11. Fondle Leg (His)
    12. Lick Feet (His)
    13. & 14. Pleasure Face

A nice pose that can be a steady and relaxing fuck. He sits on the floor as his lady rolls back and forth on his cock. It can be used as slow and sensuous coupling or a fast and hard fuck. There are a good mix of actions to do both. “Lick pussy” & “Squatt” (hers) is extremely hot. There is an anal fuck but only with a partial insertion of the top part of the cock. There are a couple of strange actions, identified above.  It is a nice pose to own but no kiss to enjoy.  4 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “A very hot doggy pose with many hot actions.  Misses the mark with no kiss on either the Male or Female actions.  A must have but still only giving it 4 Stars for no kiss.”

* * * * 4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.