Skip to content

Sleep pose for couples and group.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Sleep pose for couples and group.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

Sleep pose

I know this might sound lame but a pose were two (or three) of us are lying down in each others arms asleep after a session (especially with your spouse)  would be really nice.  The camera pans around the couple and gently fades to black and then exiting automatically.  <br>  <br>  Instead of just kissing or dancing and the end and saying goodbye and pressing the exit button yourself.  <br><br>  Is it just me that would love this?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, we have a similar pose, but not fade effect. I think that work quite well, even for a break during a session!

Anonymous

There is a similar pose but only for MF.  No other couples cuddle and sleep in that way. The fade out to 'sleep' without hitting exit would be a fantastic touch. Much better than having to hit exit.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Only for MF. Not fair

Lover
    Participant

This reminds me of an old idea: Dimming the light. A slider for more or less brightness, from very bright to dark.

Attila_85
    Participant

I don’t think this is a lame idea at all. The fact is I hate to click out of a session with my spouse and this would work nicely when we absolutely have to leave and no one wants to go first. 🙁

Anonymous

Zu, I agree with Atilla, I think that is a great idea. I am all for anything that adds to the realism
    of the experience and what a romantic way to end a date with that special someone, a slow fade to sleep,
    cuddling with your partner. Too bad the best cuddleing poses are all MF  😮

Rukya
    Participant

well, we have a similar pose, but not fade effect. I think that work quite well, even for a break during a session!

Not everyone have this pose dear HB , because i suppose you talk of the one where the woman rest her head on man's chest like she is sleeping . I'm very very very very sad to tell you that FF don't have this option in the pose as devs didn't gave the update with aditionnals moves to others than hétéros .

Vaughan

You can settle and get tucked in with these couples poses.
    Unfortunately not all orientations have them

These are the MF Versions.

Foreplay – Lying on the bed. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; MS ; FS ; SS. NO MM VERSION

Lovers Siesta. Found in Achat Mall, Scenes – Box 1 Talk & Dance. Available in MF; FF; MS ; FS ; SS. NO MM VERSION

MF Pose. 190. Napping Together in Clothes & 191. Napping Together in Lingerie Both by RC.
    These poses can be found in the “B – Shop” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall. Available in MF & MS. NO MM ; FS or SS VERSIONs

At the moment, there are no group poses like this for cuddling, settling, or just chatting.
    Hopefully, they will be created in the future as I think they would prove very popular.

If you buy or use them regular, please do a review and let other members know what you think and if a worthy buy. Thanks.
    More Details here…

Topics » Forum News » Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.