Skip to content

FF. Pose Review Request. 13. Slow lap dance

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with woman in AChat FF. Pose Review Request. 13. Slow lap dance

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Slow Lap Dance

erotic-lap-dance-2320.jpg

Available in the shop for $199. Please share any thoughts you may have.

F1-Dancer
    Bend Over
    Boobs on Face
    Fondle Butt
    Fondle Tits
    Kiss
    Leg on Shoulder
    Lick Face
    Rub Nipple
    Massage Tits
    Fondle Chest
    Squat
    Fondle Leg
    Swing Tits
    Turn Around

F2-Audience
    Blow Kiss
    Enjoy
    Shake Head
    Raise Arms
    Surprised
    Hand on Chest

I LOVE the dancer actions, hate the audience responses. I swear half of them seem more dismayed to be there then enjoying the moment. I don’t know about masturbating while watching (though I CAN understand the urge). From the lap daces I’ve actually received let me simply say that you just don’t react THAT overtly physically.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think we had say more about the slow lap dance in the shemale version…..nice, but the watcher is really passive….

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha, I think Janins observation of the observer is a good one, many of the actions look dismayed in a way. The observer doesn't have to be overly active but some actions to show ones appreciation in a “better” way would be nice, openly masturbating can be a little over the top, they're supposed to watch the dancing after all.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The trick as I noted with Pole Dance is that CGI emoting is tough… it tends to be more creepy then anything. So I get why it ended up that way, there is only so much one can do with current coding, but if I'm giving my honest thoughts I have to include that *I* as an observer wouldn't really be using the offered options, but would instead be typing out all those delicate pants, soft moans, arching into the dancer when she's close, etc.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, Rukya, more depend on how you use the option. if you can find a good combination to tease your costumer, it will be good. before my room mate can touch me, i tease him (or her) a lot…….only after it i make him touch me

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, yes, you are right……..but you can talk whit our customer and involve him in the play. trust me, sometimes they forget to use their emote!  🙂

Vaughan

FF. Pose Review Request. 13. Slow lap dance

PRICE: 199A$

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FF Section. Box 2. Foreplay

This is a general request for someone in the FF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post the updated review in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.