Skip to content

Game Ideas. Slowly kick free users off game and A$ Whores.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Ideas. Slowly kick free users off game and A$ Whores.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

the problem with a ban is they would just create a new account..restricting Ip addresses to one account would hurt  those who play in multiple sexes, or play in multiple accounts. Some Players create a dedicated Av' for use with the intent of  one specific partner.

Free users are a necessity to keep a continual flow of partners…people come and go quickly here… partly because there isn't a true “WOW” offering that induces long term commitment to the premiums…the second largest population if the Bi' female community, the sweet jam for the bread and butter…focusing on better FF poses would induce them to stick around longer… and serve those like Janine who want to play but feel neglected by the development. (not to discount the shemale crowd…but that group offering is under developed imho for the numbers that are there.)

Unhealer
    Participant

well i didnt say to eradicate them. but if they were only given an opportunity to try the game instead of playing it every fucking day for 17 hours it might be good. and ignoring free users doesn't help much due to the fact that they can make another account in 30 seconds.
    I mean if someone is so deprived that they actually play this game for extended lengths of time they could at least pay for it.
    as for international people who can't get credit cards? CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER
    there are still means for them to pay. the fact is that regardless of the reason why they can't get premium, them not being premium basically costs us.

Bear
    Participant

The Credit card system is handled very differently overseas…the interface with the European banks has undergone some extensive modifications which makes their use difficult with the American systems which still operate under older models which do not comply with some of the European prerequisites. Even some prepaid cards used in the US are not adaptable.

Unhealer
    Participant

doesnt really matter. they cant get premium with or without being able to stay on for a long time as a free user, but if the game kicked them off the server would be less flooded. I don't know if you guys just have a really leftist standard or what, but I don't think we need to finance them (gifts, simply the fact that our money is what keeps the server up etc) just because their countries don't let them get credit cards.

apollo13nut
    Participant

doesnt really matter. they cant get premium with or without being able to stay on for a long time as a free user, but if the game kicked them off the server would be less flooded. I don't know if you guys just have a really leftist standard or what, but I don't think we need to finance them (gifts, simply the fact that our money is what keeps the server up etc) just because their countries don't let them get credit cards.

I've got one question: Who the fuck made you dictator? Here's a thought: YOU leave! Truth is, you have to create a “free” account first then sign up for premium…you are not in charge here and the majority of posters are AGAINST you.

Adera
    Participant

apollo, could you please refrain from personally attacking him just because of his opinion? Even if he might express himself rudely at times its still not a reason to start raging.

What he's trying to suggest is that free users gets logged off if they idle for too long and its definitely not an unreasonable request.

Bear
    Participant

I agree, tone the responses down a notch. Unhealer punching a hole in your logic does not make me a leftist. I am simply acknowledging reality.

The only limitation I find necessarily would be on the Male side. They should not have a free run of the place,…because there are plenty of “paying members” on that side  whose real money keeps this site afloat. What those limitations are, is kind of the point of discussion here. There should be some limits on the number of av's  that a specific Ip can create. That would reduce abusive behavior by some who just create a freebie to harass others. An ignore counter which at some point locks down the account and reduces the number of available av slots.

Unhealer
    Participant

I agree, tone the responses down a notch. Unhealer punching a hole in your logic does not make me a leftist. I am simply acknowledging reality.

The only limitation I find necessarily would be on the Male side. They should not have a free run of the place,…because there are plenty of “paying members” on that side  whose real money keeps this site afloat. What those limitations are, is kind of the point of discussion here. There should be some limits on the number of av's  that a specific Ip can create. That would reduce abusive behavior by some who just create a freebie to harass others. An ignore counter which at some point locks down the account and reduces the number of available av slots.

It wasn't only directed at you, but I don't really see holes punched. There are a lot of appeals to sympathy in this thread about people who are unable to get credit cards. There's not really a good reason why any of us should give a damn. The free females aren't really keeping this game afloat, they're just like the free males. And hell if they're worried about a lack of females on the server maybe they could have some kind of promotion for females and shemales.
    I mean currently all it is now is that females can receive gifts, they could change it so females get a free trial of premium or something instead.

Adera
    Participant

Something like that would be good but it would be nice if it wasn't too good since one can easily create a new account all the time.

Pandora
    Participant

I have no problems with free users. I get almost as many colds from premiums as frees. Most of the free users are just happy when someone responds to their hello. 

TightFit74
    Participant

Someone said ones that he counted the paying males aganst all females online one night. They outweighed them. Imagine a game without free females/shemales. The girls would get harrassed even more as ever.
    The one thing I haven't heard yet is the side of the dev-team. All they want to do is make money, and if that causes 'discomfort'for us, we're all still here. So I guess they take that as colleteral damage.I think they should rather find out about more accesible pay systems from countries abroad.
    And can anyone confirm that this is indeed an american company? Maybe they're in east-europe. I didn't check, but thought i'd raise the question.
    I do agree with unhealer that some limitatiosn could be implemented. At the same time, it should be made more attractive and easy to get a subscription.

apollo13nut
    Participant

They are indeed an American company and are based in southern California. The reason I know this is because I had an issue with CCBill (double billing error) that forced me to buy A$ reloads using PayPal. The PayPal address was registered in California (though beyond that, I have no clue).

Bear
    Participant

Well the payment issue no doubt is a big concern to the developers. I think it is short sighted to think restrictions on females needed to be addressed.

The demographics are out there easy to find relating to the percentages of Males to Females on sex site play. They are pretty well lop sided heavily towards the males. So any enticement that can be offered, as AChat has, towards attracting female players is sound marketing.

That is why there is restrictions on gifting,..to keep the free loaders off the site, and focus on the  paying customers. In that regard Unhealer I agree with you…certain conditions should be put on their activity of free male users. They already get the greatest access to sample the site, of any out there on the web. There is a point where pay up or leave needs to kick in.

(a footnote: I am certain the site is quite aware of the amount of usage between average free play and conversion to premium… those statistics if not utilized should be considered… it would be interesting if the mod might make a comment from their perspective of that if they do.)

Unhealer
    Participant

actually i dont think the premium guys outnumber the females and shemales as a whole. there are more than enough chicks online at any given time. I was playing as a shemale and about 20% of the cold invites were from guys, 90% from free users and that makes something like 60% in total from free females

tigershark
    Participant

fuck it, Im throwin in my two cents considering Ive paid well above 2 cents…..lets ban free users!!…ok now lets ban all the girls that grew up to be online hookers(lucky they dont have to deal with the real emotional issues hookers do)….ok now lets ban all the guys that refuse to pay aforementioned whores…now that noones left because everyone was a free user at one time….hey lets slam the newbies while we're at it…we were all experts from birth….come on cut the fuckin crap….free users dont hurt anyone…will say that many people should be ashamed of how they act toward non-premiums…let my account lapse for two weeks until payday…I go from Lothario to Leper in 5 seconds…maybe Im boring or non-satisfying…never had the complaint tho….anyway what are we talkin about?…oh yeah bannin people…Id apprediciate removal of the star when a subscription lapses…shemales shouldnt be free, they should be treated the same as males, a person's gender should be VERIFIED…I understand that may be Joe's thing…he gets off on pretending he's a woman or some other emotional issue….well Dave dont like having sex with men and after paying fees should be protected from that deception as a professional courtesy, PERIOD.  They created the shemale body, PLEASE USE IT.  I dont go without and I dont pay for cyber, so fucking what…right now Im pissed someone sent me that scam link and theyre logged into the game right now…seems the admins want to see us get hacked.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.