Skip to content

Pose Ideas. S&M. More SM poses, settings and Whips

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Ideas. S&M. More SM poses, settings and Whips

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    phunker
    Participant

S&M Can we have more SM and whips

HI I am shoure

i am not the only one who has said this but pls more sm and a dark dungeon would help to

tell me who’s with me or is it just me who likes kicking ass

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Phunker…

it's not my style but I know you are not alone… read this forum and you will notice there are a lot of people having the same wishes….
    You just can go on asking and tell your friends to do the same.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I see it as much, much more then “kicking ass” but expanded SM functions would be welcome.

Yara_Lana
    Participant

Ok… whiping is nice and i agree. But i also feel compelled to say that the laying on lap and spanking ass pose is one os the MOST DELICIOUS poses in the game! lol Fantastic! Perhaps would deserve a few more upgrades…

Runeman70
    Participant

I'd also like to see more SM poses…and some more actions for the existing ones. I do agree it would be nice to have more dedicated SM rooms, but this would be better if you coul somehow interact with the implements in them (bindings, crosses, etc…) although I understand that this would probably be complicated from the developer's point of view. A couple of backgrounds would also be nice.

I was gratefully surprised when they added the last whipping pose, although I'd surely would like more actions for the submissive male. I'm a switch in RL (although I normally prefer to be submissive), so I'd also appreciate a variation of the pose with the male as top.

Well, at least it looks that we're seeing more SM content added, which is always good…and I agree with you, Yara_Lana: The spanking pose is really a very nice one…should be expanded with more actions 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.