Skip to content

SM idea. To be able to Kidnap a partner.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas SM idea. To be able to Kidnap a partner.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sarevok
    Participant

Hallo A-Chat team!

I’m playing this game 5 year…

🙂 Thank you for great project!

I would loke to suggest someones:

1. add an option – to kidnap.
    This will be like – invite.
    For example: a player in the options says that he agrees to be “kidnapped”, then it can take a room without confirmation. And for example, 5 minutes, he can not get away from there use it as they want those who kidnapped.
    I think it will give more realism to the SM games.

2.you have a very beautiful model on add more options. Height, weight, size of the nose, penis, arms, legs, color, etc. You will be able to create something unusual … a monster for example)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hello Sarevok, and welcome to the AChat forum! If you like, please introduce yourself here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Your idea of the room can be interesting, but maybe complex to do Maybe, it can be more interesting if AChat team will work on restrainment, adding poses where the one tied up have very less control of action. let's see!

About body shapes……it's an old question and they never add more due to to the titanic work in adapting poses! buit who know……maybe one day!

Sarevok
    Participant

Hi!

Anyway, good job! Good l=uck for all A-chat team!

Anonymous

Hello Sarevok, and welcome to the AChat forum! If you like, please introduce yourself here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

Your idea of the room can be interesting, but maybe complex to do Maybe, it can be more interesting if AChat team will work on restrainment, adding poses where the one tied up have very less control of action. let's see!

About body shapes……it's an old question and they never add more due to to the titanic work in adapting poses! buit who know……maybe one day!

Well mechanically it could be an auto accept option. It a button labeled kidnap on the person's profile. It would light op or colorize if they choose to allow themselves to be abducted and forced.

Tiscopo
    Participant

Sarevok said:

I would loke to suggest someones:

1. add an option – to kidnap.
    This will be like – invite.
    For example: a player in the options says that he agrees to be “kidnapped”, then it can take a room without confirmation. And for example, 5 minutes, he can not get away from there use it as they want those who kidnapped.
    I think it will give more realism to the SM games.

I totally agree would be a good idea to have the victim of the kidnapping at his disposal for a time 

Zuzannah
    Participant

That idea is FANTASIC.  The thought of just chatting out of room and then been tied and kidnapped would be very, very exciting.  Especially if you didn't know who was doing the kidnapping.  But could only be activated once a day.

What a wonderful idea.  And yes hardly any (or no) actions for the kidnapped one.  But it would have to be a premium perk with an account that hadn't expired also.

There would have to be an option though in your profile for how long, and the option to turn it off.  Maybe a timer in one corner of the room with time left remaining.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Actually you know after some thought I don't think I would do it.  I know it might sound exciting, but what if you don't like the person who has kidnaped you.  Someone you forgot to ignore.  Or cleared your ignore list!!!.  No, after some serious thought I wouldn't sign up for it.  Especially if you have just ended a relationship.  :'(

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.