Skip to content

ACHAT PAYMENT SYSTEM

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features ACHAT PAYMENT SYSTEM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    anaanas
    Participant

SMS PAYMENT?

will it be possible to pay by sms for upgrad or aditionnal A$ in future? :'(

marvell2003
    Participant

The fees for sms payments are between 60-80%. So for every dollar you pay through sms, achat gets 40c-20c.

You right. Cell phone operators have a huge fees. But if players will be agree to pay it, this way can be implemented in future.

hotney
    Participant

we really need a phone payment system , it s safer easier and verry usefel because not all the contrys use visa cards ;D

anaanas
    Participant

i still asking for sms payment 😛 :'(

:- : 🙂

anaanas
    Participant

Or phone or any other payment metod easy to use and can be used from all over the world 😛 ;D

Lover
    Participant

As they increased the costs and the fee for sms payment are huge I do not believe they will give this method soon. But that's only my opinion.

Mistress83
    Participant

I agree, sms payment would be great.

stella
    Participant

is all useless here, the staff  hear only who as kthe men for their new pose and thats it.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Now that's not fair Stella. In the past three months we have had FIVE new positions. The problem is MF has had three times that, and actually seems to be getting bored. I think the trick now is to let the Development Team know that the MF has plenty to play with and it would be in the games best interests to grow in other areas for awhile.

anaanas
    Participant

i agree with janine

;), when you do MF (with 70% of sex position or more) it takes more than 20 minutes to try all the pos… and even more if its a roleplay

8) and now some of the “richest” boy s on achat d ont have all the position :-[… for the phone payment costs i think people will accept to pay even with the fees , its better than nothing 😉

anaanas
    Participant

and stella, there is always something to do with A$ 8)

Janine Dee
    Participant

I didn't know that about the amount of time needed anaanas, but it makes sense, and supports my thoughts on where their efforts may be best served. As far as the fees… there may also be fees to get this sms payment set up on their end that they could feel outweigh the benefits, especially with the ubiquitous Paypal  available.

Lover
    Participant

The problem with Paypal is, they don't accept adult payment (“certain sexually oriented materials or services”). Do not ask me about “certain” in this context. I only get the German page and I think it's a translation.
    I am sure, if Paypal would be allowed, they would have implemented it months ago.

basko
    Participant

Yes i agree. Because also a lot of people want to play, but don't have a card!
    So a phne paymet would be very nice!

Mistress83
    Participant

totally agree. i'm from portugal, and here only a very small percentage of the people uses credit or debit card and such. a phone or text message payment would b great.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.