Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features ACHAT PAYMENT SYSTEM

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

hmmm not sure about phone payement , many hmmm non adults have phone and may become premiums this way . After , many must be in game , and use all poses with others premiums . Soo if dev team do phone payment , they must be really carefull 

Azrielle
    Participant

Rukya has a very good point.

Phone payments are no gurantee the user is legal age to be using AChat.

Most places that sell prepaid credit cards have to ask for ID, as it is still a credit card.

Lover
    Participant

If you are able to use prepaid phone cards then it's true – it can be a problem with non-adults. In Germany this payment method is just in the beginning and you could not buy a one year description, as there is a limit of 29,99€ (less then 40 US$) for it.
    I just asked because Susy's answer to this question and I'm sure, they will proof all pros and cons of this approach first.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Any news about phone billing!? i knew there are free users interessed in it!

Please, Susy or Tom…give us a fast and clear answer!

Patricia1975
    Participant

By the way…. Please find a system , that portuguese people could use to pay premium subscription !!

cause ive tried many ways, and its was IMPOSSILBLE TO DO THAT !!!

Im only premium, cause people( men) offer me! without i ask to them, either way its thanks to them im premium

Lover
    Participant

Can't you use bank transfer? It should work in each country

Anonymous

you can bill this game off your bank account like a phone bill? someone needs to post a detailed guide on how to do that if you can, its not the easiest thing to figure out

hentaiboy69
    Participant

TG, CCBill give you two choice: using a credit card or going to your bank and make a money transfer. of course, the prize rise a bit cause the bank want some cash for it…..

Lover
    Participant

@ hb: It must not be more expensive. In germany it depends which contract you  have with your bank if you have to pay for bank transfer or not.

@ TG: Login to website, right button “Buy A$”, next page, button “DIRECT PAY”
    Make sure to choose your currency, fill the formular and follow the the steps

Patricia1975
    Participant

you can bill this game off your bank account like a phone bill? someone needs to post a detailed guide on how to do that if you can, its not the easiest thing to figure out

I quit buying premium subscription ,its very hard to do that,at least in portugal, so i let my fans do that for me

Lover
    Participant

LOL Pat… that doesn't work for everyone

Anonymous

If they ask me for money I ask them if they've been a good girl. Then I just say whatever they said was the wrong answer.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

TG, are you talking about girls asking A$ for room!? this thread is about paying system for subscription, not about them! or you mean somethihng else!?

@ hb: It must not be more expensive. In germany it depends which contract you  have with your bank if you have to pay for bank transfer or not.

Lover, my bank ask 6 Euro when i have problem with the CC…..luck wants i had solve them before renewing!

Lover
    Participant

@ hb: So you better don’t have any problems with CC 😉

@ TG_Chaser: Thanks for joining the forum and posting… please introduce yourself here
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html we want to get to know you better 🙂

denisee40
    Participant

Is/Was Paypal ever considered as a payment method?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.