Skip to content

Snowballing. Cum Kissing.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes Snowballing. Cum Kissing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    malicious101
    Participant

This is mainly for M-F relationships

Who likes to cum in their partners mouths and then kiss them right afterwards?

I know a lot of women like this and a lot of men dont on a general consensus, but you guys can share your opinions here. a lot of women will say ” I want a partner who isnt scared to taste his own cum” , after all a lot of women do kiss us after we eat them out.

Sometimes it can get super nasty as well , like her squirting in my mouth then me cumming in her mouth and us kissing afterwards, but thats only in times of extreme sexual arousal.

Lover
    Participant

If I cum in her mouth why should it be a prob to kiss her afterwards? I know many men dont like it but I love to kiss my girl after cumming… no matter if she or I came and it can be a great beginning of next round 😉

Brandybee
    Participant

I do like a good snog and cuddle … with or without the taste of our antics…  I like the intimacy and tenderness of such moments, and the hot urgent ones too , come to think of it …  I just like snogging …. what else can I say … :-*

tangoracer
    Participant

Will i’m with Brandy I love snogging to

And if i’v just been down on a lady or she has just taken my load it make the kiss all the better in my eyes.

So I will always KISS the GIRL’S and hopefully not make them cry (WILL CRY OUT OF MORE IS OK

;))

ssgt
    Participant

If the lady i am with is nice enough to offer to let me cum in her mouth, why would I not want to kiss her.

I enjoy the tenderness of the moment and what it can lead up to.

islandsun
    Participant

A given soo whole part tasting each other !

Like who has`nt tasted them selfs.

I know some like to lick out their female mate after having sex , total experience , Enjoy !

Guys like a show for them , then licking your fingers , hot turn on , far as I`m concern

😉

jessiku
    Participant

It would be interesting to have in mf poses but would it be better in group play such as ffm/fmm/ssf/sfm or sff???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.