Skip to content

Soccer European Championship 2012 – Fun Bets

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Soccer European Championship 2012 – Fun Bets

Viewing 11 posts - 196 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Yeaay the football is finished 

Brandybee
    Participant

Never say it Brandy……

I'd like to thanks all of you who join the bet and a special thanks goes to Lover for the wonderful idea!

And a personal thanks go to Brandy……fighting whit you here and in Achat was nice and really funny! Hope we can do it again! eh eh!

Oh,  HEAR HEAR ….. PROST  Lover.. raising my cup of tea in your direction …  It was a great idea to post this as a topic.  And Hentai .. I'm sure there are more battles to come  hehe …. the Olympics tournament as GB  and the Womens Euro next year … ENGLAND will be back …   hehe
    Thank you for raising up and being a great adversary, I enjoyed it immensely … pity we lost  LMAO …

And all the other Soldiers who raised to the challenge … It was fun      I look forward to future battles …  and probably more banners…  big sigh …  LMAO 

Cheers everybody … hugs and MWAHS all round. xxx

Lover
    Participant

@Luctor: If you wanna start a bet about Tour de France just do it!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N   S P A I N ! ! !

A great match, a great tournament and a worthy winner. If a team wins three of three big tournaments it is a great team. My congrats for this too.

The rules are clear: The Spain team decides which banner we will have for one week.

The winner are:
    Dennis & solarway

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I should have taken a look at all the teams first.  If I had seen the Spanish Team picture before I picked, I would have chosen them.  What a nice looking group of young men!

euro2012_001.jpg

And Number 21… Wowsers!  I'd like to massage his sore muscles.      So cute… he reminds me in a way of my Davy Jones.

Okay… I'm ready to display my banner… whatever it is.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

Important note

If Dennis or solarway not respond between next week they are disqualified. Winner will be the 2nd place:
    Medjai, Chas and HB

hentaiboy69
    Participant

don't forget Chas, Lover!

anyway, for me is not a problem if we wanna wait for them…..let's see what others think

Lover
    Participant

Thanks HB

I give one more week… thinking it's enough then.

Brandybee
    Participant

Not seen Dennis but spoke recently to Solarway ..  He did say he would think and post a banner. Hes had some RL issues and is leaving the game I believe … so I concur with Lover … If there is no response from either, they forfeit the possession of the banners for a week to Team Italy ( Seeing as I already had a taste of that loss… may the gods be with us lol  )

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Lol, Bee……it wasn't so bad at last….  :

Brandybee
    Participant

LOL  … Put it this way HB ….  A Gladiator's concubine inspired a lot of interest from your countrymen as did similar RP for other nations…  your banner achieved the result you desired ….  unfortunately  LMAO

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mea culpa, mea culpa…….my fault that i made you know many italian guys! 

Viewing 11 posts - 196 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.