Skip to content

Soccer European Championship 2012 – Fun Bets

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Soccer European Championship 2012 – Fun Bets

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Brandybee
    Participant

Tight, Mr Sexlover, Good luck tonight , I'm rooting for Dutch victory over Portugal….. that 2006 wink is not forgotton, my friends,   I prey for 2 clear goals over Portugal … ORANGE to their GLORY. :-*  :-*  :-*

Lover, Dee ….  Good luck … wishing you victory  too over Denmark …. NO DRAWS  😮 … ( muttering … except when you play ENGLAND, then you lose )    

Pafe,   Poland is out ,   come….  drown your sorrows, bring your boudoir shoes, I know you love Fish & Chips and there's plenty of fine Ale for another Wench in our camp     Your team fought hard.

Exciting matches tonight my English Knights ….  sit back and watch the fun …. mmm … My snake is missing again !!! as Panda sits down next to me … mmm,  you been kicked out the tent…. again???  and is that strange music I hear coming from that direction.. ??? 

Luctor
    Participant

My football oracle has predicted that both Germany and the Netherlands will win tonight.

Yesterday his predictions came true. So I'm confident for tonight.

TightFit74
    Participant

The dutch team is out..

Congrats to the german team. The are going through to the next round. Good luck to Italy in the upcoming match.
    I''ll have to put up a banner when the tournament ends.. Grrrrrrr

jayc
    Participant

Ok Brandy. Stone and i have named my panda, Pachacuti, he can be our mascot, he has his own punch glasses and a bunch of flutes that we can play when we score a goal. and if we win we can celebrate by doing “the Pachacuti” dance   

Brandybee
    Participant

Tight, Mrsexlover and a new join Luctor – welcome.  Big hugs & pats of commiserations  that Camp Holland has been knocked out of the tournament. The match with Portugal was exciting. I was with you all the way. Grab an Ale , come sit with The Knights. We will soon cheer you and you will be fit to fight another day.

Congratulations Camp Germany – Lover & Dee .  You won all you games and have won Group B with top points…. ungrinding my teeth and flexxing my jaw  :-*    Portugal are runners up.      PORTUGAL 2  HOLLAND 1      DENMARK 1  GERMANY 2

Tomorrow is  Croatia V Spain  – Camp Spain – Solarway & Dennis 
                          Italy V  Republic of Ireland  –  Camp Italy –  Hentai, Medjai & Chas

Best of luck my friends.

LMAO x 10 …  I love Pachacutie the Panda,  a very apt name for the battlefields and English Knights.  An honor indeed to have such a mascot with Sammmy the Snake.  For those who know not of this man, Pachacutie was a savage Incan Lord from Peru. His name means ” he who shakes the earth”
    More recently made famous by a  childrens history programme in the UK – Horrible Histories    LMAO

The flutes to which my good Sir Jayc refers  were made out of the arm bones of their slain captives !!!!

The dance   ” Do The PACHACUTIE”   is indeed catching as is the tune.

To check out the tune and dance –   Google –  Horrible Histories – Pachacutie      or   www.youtube.com/watch?v=51aHb_U8Zr0

But we warned you will be singing it all day …. lol   

” I will drink from their skulls…  Do the Pachacutie
      Pull out their teeth whole… Do the Pachacutie
      Turn teeth into charms … Do the Pachacutie
      Make flutes out of their arms ……

Now look what you've done     I'll be singing &  dancing this all night round Camp England   LMAO   

Fabulous name and fabulous post for the ENGLAND teams battle cries … LMAO … lets hope it drives the oppostion mad .. Do the PACHACUTIE may be our secret weapon   

TO VICTORY ENGLAND, AND ALL HER KNIGHTS  & WARRIOR QUEENS …. 

Ps … Tight    ..  You owe me a shopping trip  MWAH xxx

Lover
    Participant

Matches today
    Croatia – Spain
    Italy – Republic of Ireland

Standings
    Dee, Lover                                                                                        = 9
    Dennis, solarway, Brandybee, Stone, jayc, James Dean, Theman4tit4           = 4
    Rabbie, SweetNBad, Luctor      = 4
    Pafe, HB, Medjai, chasexxx                                                               = 2

Lover
    Participant

Hope I didn't forget anyone, still drunken of joy 

A big surprise that one of the big favourites, the dutch team, is out. The German beat Denmark, but the Dutch lost versus Portugal. Sorry for all my dutch friends… though I'm looking forward to see your banner

Pafe, as Brandy said, Poland is out. You won't win but I hope you liked this bet.

It's not possible to join the bet now. The camps are are:
    Brandybee, Stone, jayc, Rabbie, James Dean, Theman4tit4, SweetNBad  = England
    Pafe                                              = Poland
    Tight, mrsexlover, Luctor                        = Holland
    SquirrelDee, Lover                       = Germany
    Dennis, solarway                          = Spain
    HB, Medjai, chasexxx                  = Italy

Brandybee
    Participant

Lover, Dee , Congratulations … drunk on your success , good to see   Enjoy why you can my friends    Defeat is just round the corner !!!  (Anyone who doesnt know … Germany have won their last 13 competitiive games in qualifiers and the actual tournament itself  GRRRRR)

Lover,Looking at your scoring, think Camp England has 8 points  hehe,  we are on the score board  twice  hehe …  We are currently on 4 points but poised and ready to gain more ….  COME ON ENGLAND.
    I think Luctor was rooting for HOLLAND. I presumed as he was Dutch & his post, he was in Camp HOLLAND..  Perhaps , he can clarify.. hes welcome to be a Knight if he wants..  got to  ” do the PACHACUTIE ” though..  LMAO

Camp Italy –  Hentai, Medjai, Chas – you need to win tonight,  but  if you score 3 clear goals you are guaranteed to go through to the next round. Good luck my friends – a loss or draw will end your championship hopes. 
    Although this is their last game and out of the tournament, I'm rooting for the Republic of Ireland – my wonderful little neighbours with hearts of Lions – Sorry Italia    COME ON IRELAND – GO OUT WITH AN ALMIGHTY BANG !!!

Camp Spain – Soloarway  &  Dennis  – a draw or win will ensure you are through to the next round. Good luck in your game but Croatia have everything to fight for.

Lover – you forgot our mascots in Camp England –  Sammmy the Snake and Pachacutie the Panda …. trembling huh?? … you should be –  The 3 Lions want to meet you on the battlefield – now that would be an exciting finale…   and another shopping trip for me … when you lose …. hehe

Bear
    Participant

Sits on the fence nodding at Lover… quite content to watch the drama unfold here… as I told you Lover… I am too much of a mutt of heritage to choose a distinct preference,… but if I had to…

I could only say… Tight' I feel your pain my friend…

Luctor
    Participant

I'm in camp England?  😮

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Poland is out and I would feel like a front runner if I picked another team.  So, if it is okay with you Bear and if you have room, I'll sit next to you on that fence.  Would you like a Sam Adams Summer Ale?… they're ice cold.  I hope I don't drop a shoe.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

TightFit74
    Participant

*sighs deeply, shaking head, drooping shoulders* Thanks Bear, a clash of ego's meant the dimise of the dutch team.. more and more details are being spilled. This was the worst EC ever for the dutch, never before did we have to run with our tales between our legs with 0 points for 3 games..

Means we can only do better at the enxt big tournament. So don't get your hopes up too high, we will be back! Orange is the prettiest color to fill a stadion..

In the meantime, I am having a hard time chosing another team for my full support. I know Brandy, you will grind your teeth over it, but my german background does pull me their direction, even though they hurt us on the pitch. Whilst in the meantime I am pulled towards the roaring of 3 lions (andf the cold ale waiting there), so I will be torn when England and Germany meet. I think i'll join Pafe and Bear if that happens..

Hoping Italy will go through, though they might be in an even more impossible position as the dutch were. Buena Fortuna!
    Spain will go through without a doubt. Having a good shot at the title. Buena suerte!

Quarter finals are looking to be spectacular..

Luctor
    Participant

I think the Germans can win it. the other teams haven't convinced me yet.

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Tight

Luctor, I put you back to the Dutch team and so youa re… out. Sorry, it was my mistake… anyhow I thought, Brandy is pulling everyone to the england camp And I'm sure, she tries to…

Brandybee
    Participant

Dont know what you mean Lover lol ….  The England camp welcomes all new members to Forum and if … they just happen to support England .. then it is a bonus for us

Have some Ale my friend ..  we call it    ” hair of the dog here ”  hehe    PROST

Looking over to the growing  Camp FENCE …. nodding with respect and understanding at your National Pride and allegiences…  raising my glass in salute…..  before returning to my ENGLISH camp to refill my glass, polish my shield, sharpen my sword and get the steps and moves right for the dance and song …  DO THE PACHACUTIE….
    Damm … LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY  was so easier ……

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.