Skip to content

Soccer European Championship 2012 – Fun Bets

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events Soccer European Championship 2012 – Fun Bets

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

Pafe if there is no room on the fence you can sit on my lap… just don't squirm….it might distract me of the matches…

ooooo,,, that Ale is wonderful….

I'll be glad to share my Obsidian Stout with you…. a  very good porter from a Northwest microbrew…

Luctor
    Participant

Welcome Tight

Luctor, I put you back to the Dutch team and so youa re… out. Sorry, it was my mistake… anyhow I thought, Brandy is pulling everyone to the england camp And I'm sure, she tries to…

I didn't know I was in. lol 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Croatia – Spain                         0 – 1
    Italy – Republic of Ireland           2 – 0

It's umbeliveble, but it's done! thank you, Spain!

Luctor
    Participant

I predicted Italy complety right

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Uh oh Bear… I'm a squirmer.  I better stick to the fence.  How about a burger to go with that Summer Ale?

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Brandybee
    Participant

Congratulations Camp Italy – HB, Medjai and Chas …  Camp Spain – Dennis & Solarway …  Worthy Opponents for the Quarter Finals ….  Have some Ale with your fine wines and Sangria ..  We may meet on the field soon …

Our match is tomorrow against  one of the host nations  ENGLAND V UKRAINE . The other match is  SWEDEN V FRANCE.

The Mighty Knights and Warrior Queens are clambouring up  for battle again.. along with Sammmy and Pachacutie  

COME ON ENGLAND …  VICTORY IS OURS … 

TightFit74
    Participant

Careful Luctor, you were drafted without knowing it. To make sure, you will have to change your banner for a week after the tournament has gone. We will have to show what the winnere wants.. Uhm, are you sure you want to be in?

Indeed Lover, Brandy is trying to get everyone into her camp. That might mean an awfull lot of funny banners in a few weeks…lol So knights and wenches of the red-white camp… Keep that goal clean.. On the toher hand, shared sorrow is galf the sorrow..
    Congrats on both Italy and Spain for their matches. Though I didn;t see much of them.,. *coughs*

Wishing England good luck tonight..

Dendenim
    Participant

ok, is anyone willing to bet against me…and Greece then?

Lover
    Participant

Dendenim, you cannot join the official bet now, it's too late. But if you want a private bet send a pm – Germany is the next Team Greece has to play (Friday evening).

Congrats to Itayl and Spain for the 1/4 final. The party goes on…

Lover
    Participant

Matches today
    England – Ukraine
    Sweden – France

Standings
    Dee, Lover                                                                          = 9
    Dennis, solarway                                                                 = 7
    HB, Medjai, chasexxx                                                          =   5
    Brandybee, Stone, jayc, James Dean, Theman4tit4                 = 4
    Rabbie, SweetNBad, Luctor                                               = 4
    Pafe                                                                                =   2
    and the Netherlands…

jayc
    Participant

Pachacuti update
    in an attempt to make him a proper english bear, Stone has been hard at work weaning him off bamboo with her famous scones. while this is showing some sucess, the down side is Pachacuti has developed a taste for ale and strong drink to wash it all down. this makes him quite grumpy  in the morning till he gets his 1st pint of the day. Stone reports he will be good to go for tonites game but is bringing a muzzle she made in english colors in case he over indulges. so let the games begin  one more thing………..anybody have any house breaking tips for a full grown panda? wont begin to tell you what he has been doing at our cabin

Bear
    Participant

Lover I do not think that is Blu' but a new friend here… are you all restarting the bets in the next round or carrying the points from round to round…IMO…new bets  should be allowed… (slip me some Ouzo Dendemin and I will champion your cause)

Ah,… better Pafe…  don't cook them too fast, my buffalo chili is simmering and not quite done…

For those that lose… no problem…we will just set up an American Tailgating party here and sample some dishes from around the world…

Luctor
    Participant

Careful Luctor, you were drafted without knowing it. To make sure, you will have to change your banner for a week after the tournament has gone. We will have to show what the winnere wants.. Uhm, are you sure you want to be in?

Indeed Lover, Brandy is trying to get everyone into her camp. That might mean an awfull lot of funny banners in a few weeks…lol So knights and wenches of the red-white camp… Keep that goal clean.. On the toher hand, shared sorrow is galf the sorrow..
    Congrats on both Italy and Spain for their matches. Though I didn;t see much of them.,. *coughs*

Wishing England good luck tonight..

Banners?  ???

bluedenim
    Participant

ok, is anyone willing to bet against me…and Greece then?

Hi Dendenim! Welcome to The Forum, like the name. Has Hakanim given his permission to place wagers here? Lol!

I can't get involved in this because it's all Greek to me Lol, European Football? I din't even follow American Football!

Hope you have fun!

Brandybee
    Participant

Stone, you make Bear muzzles ? … mmm  .. interesting … I may just order one from you  …  never know when, one might  be needed  

Welcome Dendenim, A Greek Spartan on the horizon …. if Lover allows .. welcome to the battlefield … good to see Blue & White colours and chase some Ale down with Ouzo… if not the Fence and tailgate party will welcome you for sure …

Thank you Tight for your well wishes

Fine Knights  and  Warrior Queens are rising for the coming battle… prominent St George crosses on their chests … chainmail shining … the chanting begins … heads and flags raised high, swords clanking on shields, feet stamping .. ready and eager for combat…  3 Lions roaring …  sammmmy , hissing support and snake dancing    and Pachacuti  playing his flute …. lol

ENGLAND  ENGLAND ENGLAND   …  SEND HER VICTORIOUS, HAPPY AND GLORIOUS……..         ENGLAND

ENGLAND  1  UKRAINE 0     
    FRANCE  0  SWEDEN  2

ENGLAND WINS  AND IS TOP OF GROUP D    …    Arms, swords, faces raised to the heavens … in our victory salute and thanks to our God. 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.