Skip to content

Some funny thoughts on Children’s Fairy Tales

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Some funny thoughts on Children’s Fairy Tales

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Richard_Wolf
    Participant

A day or so ago I was talking about some story lines and rewriting fairy tales …

Well I got to thinking on my way home from work .. What was about The Three Bears, child cruelty ?

Mum’s porridge was cold …. So a walk in woods … why? .. It’s not going to warm while she’s out

dad’s porridge was too hot …. well blow on it you prick

baby bears porridge was just right .. Why don’t you let your son eat his porridge while it’s just right you cruel bastards

sexilicious
    Participant

lol maybe a walk in the woods cause bears don't eat porridge plus it wasn't like that when they left so maybe they all were too hot when they first sat down

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

150132_450773394948360_1587989886_n_zps73a69112.jpg

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

This year on my Christmas tree I'm having :-

sexilicious
    Participant

lol those snowmen better not get too hot or they will melt

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

Laughs ….. Then they would be just the leather and carrots dangling of the branches and a puddle on the floor

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

chuckles … blind folds you and spins you around before going to get a coffee …..

sexilicious
    Participant

LOL blindfolds make me comfy *accidentally spills your coffee when you return* oops clumsy me bit tipsy and can't see

Brandybee
    Participant

A day or so ago I was talking about some  story lines and rewriting fairy tales …

Well I got to thinking on my way home from work .. What was about The Three Bears, child cruelty ?

Mum's porridge was cold …. So a walk in woods … why? .. It's not going to warm while she's out

dad's porridge was too hot …. well blow on it you prick

baby bears porridge was just right .. Why don't you let your son eat his porridge while it's just right you cruel bastards

Worst than that though  Goldilocks was a burglar, broke in, helped herself to food and broke a chair , causing damage .  She should be locked up, the little delinquent !!!   😮

And Jack and the Beanstalk,  well …  Jack was just a murderous thief.  !!!  😮

Momma_andrea
    Participant

At least he eats Grandma.  Old ladies need ORAL too.

jayc
    Participant

lets not forget Grimms fairy tales, my dad used to read those to us when we were kids  😮
    not for the faint at heart and not good bedtime stories……….just read Rumplestiltskin or my favorite childhood horror story The wolf and seven little kids.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~spok/grimmtmp/    a link to all the Grimm brothers stories  enjoy

hentaiboy69
    Participant

A day or so ago I was talking about some  story lines and rewriting fairy tales …

Mum's porridge was cold …. So a walk in woods … why? .. It's not going to warm while she's out

dad's porridge was too hot …. well blow on it you prick

baby bears porridge was just right .. Why don't you let your son eat his porridge while it's just right you cruel bastards

Wolf, you are talking about “Twisted Fairy Tale”, something many artists around DeviantArt had realized and post as their works….well, of course many there are pics and some are really well done, trust me!

some example here:  http://jeftoon01.deviantart.com/gallery/11344500

Richard_Wolf
    Participant

See what I started ……

Hi HB … I love Deviant Art  there a lot of very talented artists on that site. Some those artists put my efforts to shame !!!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes……love some of the work i see there, specially Sunstone comic…….LOVE IT! a wonderfull BDSM comics of a great artist who had work on Witchblade comic and now he have a new one….Ravine!

Here a page on forum for the Sunstone comic: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2508.0.html

aaaaaand here some of the artist concept:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.