Skip to content

Some ideas for AChat developers to make this game more user friendly.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Some ideas for AChat developers to make this game more user friendly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Telok
    Participant

Hello, AChat Team 🙂
    I don’t know if you even read this forum 🙂
    I just decided to tell you about some not very comfortable, as I understand (playing here from time to time since 2012) moments for the players. 🙂

I would like to suggest the game developers to think about improving the game interface in locations, based on the following not very convenient points: 1) being in a game location, in order to find out the sexual orientation of the player you are interested in, his playing age and “slogan” (description), you need to leave the location in the “lobby” and manipulate the search by nickname. It would be much more convenient to receive such information by clicking on the player’s avatar in the location. This would solve a lot of misunderstandings and maintain the dynamics of gaming communication. 2) for a more pleasant time spent and communicating in game locations, it would be nice to be able to use poses not only “standing”, “sitting at the table”, “dancing”, but also some of those (in clothes) that are in B- Shop, where you can chat while sitting on a bench, for example. Or think about making changes to game locations by installing places (benches) where players could comfortably talk while sitting, rather than standing in a row (it looks somehow unnatural).

Regards,

Telok 🙂

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Telok.
    bree90
    Participant

they don’t respond to direct messages, think if they come to read the forum and take suggestions from you.
    this game is run by people who don’t care about doing any kind of intelligent development. they probably can’t even do it. your idea is very nice like many that have been proposed in the past.

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Telok.
    AChat does read the forum. AChat does respond to messages. Vaughan and I each have recieved messages from them.

One such message was just last week. I won’t go into the particulars.

They work on developing one project at a time.

Have you sent to them via support? If not I suggest you send it there as well as here.

Keep us posted when you get a response.

Jessi

Telok
    Participant

Duplicated ideas via support…
    Let’s see…

JessiCapri
    Participant

Keep us posted Telok. AChat is rarely timely with their responses outside a report of harassment. So be patient.

Telok
    Participant

1 month passed – no reaction, no reply 🙂

bree90
    Participant

I told you. they will never answer you. they are the worst support service ever

Zuzannah
    Participant

^^^ Ever sent a support ticket to Micro$oft ??

Telok
    Participant

don’t even try to compare, please ))))))

Max Alefz
    Participant

This forum is read by game administrators and developers… at least “ignoring a character” in a game location was implemented very quickly.
    Another question is that they read selectively and don’t answer anything?(

The proposal itself is very useful… in fact, it’s high time to expand the amount of information about the player, what we have now doesn’t always say enough about the game’s character, play style…and of course, all this needs to be conveniently shown at the game’s public location.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.