Skip to content

Something about the new leggings

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Something about the new leggings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

Yesterday I've tried the new leggings and I've noticed something.
    In the changing room, If you wear one of the leggings, and then If you try to remove them by clicking on [X], they stay and don't go away; they remain dressed. To remove them you have to choose other stockings/item and then remove that item.
    Let me hear about your experiences.

Lover
    Participant

Yes I noticed it too

I move this topic to support-slip of the pen

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'd like to know what happen if you don't follow Marilyn's procedure and go to room…..are they staying on!?

Marilyn
    Participant

I'd like to know what happen if you don't follow Marilyn's procedure and go to room…..are they staying on!?

Hmmm.. Good question. I haven't tried it.

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure they stay on – when your avi is wearing it, they will be on in room too

Rukya
    Participant

Anyway they are weird , why do they have open croch ( Damn men designers )

Lover
    Participant

Who said they are made by men?

Rukya
    Participant

Me i say it because a woman will not have made them with open croch and called them leggings . Leggings dont have open croch 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

infact they looks more similar to collant but without feet!

Btw, let's say they are usefukll if you have the urge to pee!

Rukya
    Participant

uhuh , if we are used to move a collant down to pee , you can give us any open croch , we will move it down too 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Nat33
    Participant

1° I don't like these leggings
    2° I don't like this “big hole” in the legging !
    3° Why the have not made in black color ?
    I like the leopard texture, but I don't see what I can wear with as shoes, top etc…!  :

My note for these leggings: 3/20

And for pee, I'm sorry… but it's not really a problem for me 

Anonymous

I think Nat and I are on the same wavelength here. I've bought the leopardskin ones but have a hard job deciding what to wear with them.

The other patterned ones are quite nice but the plain ones are bad.

I don't understand this fetish of putting a crotch hole in everything. They always look ugly and there is so little clothing that you can wear that covers all of the hole. You should be able to wear the mini-skirts and shorts without part of the hole showing. Who on earth tests these things?

And, yeah, why not black?

Rukya
    Participant

i see we are at least 3 thinking the same thing about them . The only “positive” point i see for transgenre , is that you dont have the package bug with those leggings lol 

Thinking of it , maybe its the reason why they make a open crotch in them .

Nat33
    Participant

i see we are at least 3 thinking the same thing about them . The only “positive” point i see for transgenre , is that you dont have the package bug with those leggings lol 

Thinking of it , maybe its the reason why they make a open crotch in them .

Yes for wearing another clothes on the leggins because at home in France, I don't go outside in the street with my “package” in the air! : 
    And where is DEV-team saw that the shemales always had their sex outside and in action ? Not on earth anyway, Allien Shemale perhaps ?

The must for a shemale on AChat: A pole dance with leggings and her sex like a coat racks  I hate Pole Dance 

Author
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.