Skip to content

Game ideas. Sound Effects & Music for the Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game ideas. Sound Effects & Music for the Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Pafe
    Participant

Sound Effects for the Rooms – Crickets chirping, Birdsong, crackling fires, nature sounds etc…

Hiya’s…

It was suggested to start a new topic for this, so here it goes.

We all seem to be in agreement with our desires for more rooms and even some outdoor scenes. What I am wondering though, is if it would be possible to have sounds for each room, with the ability to turn them off, of course.
    For example:

Let’s say we get a campfire scene for a room. It would be nice to have crickets chirping, and maybe the sound of the fire crackling.

The sound of a gentle surf for a beach scene.

Even the existing rooms could use a little background noise, although I’m not sure what they would be.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

fender
    Participant

Thinking about sounds, is there any chance in the future, when you having sex, to “hear” your partner or yourself?

it would be an even sexier experience I think.. 😀

tell me what you think about it
    Great work indeed

🙂 Fender

Florent
    Participant

To my opinion, i don’t think it would be so great… I fear that sounds could spoil the imagination… But after all, it’s possible to turn off the sound, so it wouldn’t bother me that much ! 🙂

Rab
    Participant

QUOTE: “Talking about sounds, is there any chance in the future, when you having sex, to “hear” your partner or yourself?

it would be an even sexier experience I think.. 😀
    tell me what you think about it
    Great work indeed ”

🙂 Fender
    Yes, it is on our to do list.

fender
    Participant

THX a lot Rab 🙂

cholt
    Participant

Is it possible to do voice communication while in the room? It will be much mure excited!

Rab
    Participant

cholt,

It is on our to do list, with medium priority.

eurovive
    Participant

Hi AChat team.I enjoy using this game.Already f***ed 2 chicks.
    A bit problem is that there is no sound.
    Do you plan to add some VOICE ENHANCEMENTS FOR CLIENT SOFTWARE TO HEAR EACH PARTNER LIVE?
    That would be awesome.
    Best Regards
    Nick Niceman

eurovive
    Participant

It will be very great in future.
    Thanks cholt that started this important topic before me!
    Nick

Rab
    Participant

eurovive,
    yes, it is on our t do list.

spast
    Participant

Is it possible to do voice communication while in the room? It will be much mure excited!

ah come on guys, if you wish to have that feature, what stops you from installing and using skype or a similar service?

Florent
    Participant

ah come on guys, if you wish to have that feature, what stops you from installing and using skype or a similar service?

That's true !

Katalina
    Participant

noooo. i had some bad experiences with skype like program stalkers and people who hears my voice and then becomes too personal. I also like to keep my moaning to myself….you know some people play this for different reasons than other people. I love to talk to people and to role play. To find a charming man and then please him. Sometimes its not easy for me to have an orgasm, other times I want to touch myself whenever i want to and i dont want the other person to know i am..lol

darkfang12
    Participant

Mic in the room.

i was thinking of this it would much more fun if the game had a mic option and alot more actions in the mic

sinnnn
    Participant

well i do use a mic sometimes. have you ever tried yahoo messenger with the mic option. only works if you want to add the person to your friends list. it works for me right now, good idea tho. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.