Skip to content

Game ideas. Sound Effects & Music for the Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game ideas. Sound Effects & Music for the Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    darkfang12
    Participant

lol true but some people i dont think they want to add some strange guy to there yahoo

sinnnn
    Participant

I did say it only works if you WANT to add them.  I say add then delete.  You can creat a yahoo account just for that,  really yahoo is basicly a throw away account anyway.  You can make so many of them.     And you don't have to put any personal info on their if you don't want to.  Soo mic away.

Sandra88
    Participant

Stream radio and video

Hi….how about a stream radio or a stream video in a room to choose our own in the mood music and mayby watch a vid together to get things realy hot  (RedTube link would be nice )… Imagine the romantic slowdance music in the background or watching  a vid together  in bed..My wish is that this could be done so that it brings more of fun.anyways have a very adventures time  and meny dates…. :-* :-* :-*

larry73
    Participant

Wow nice idea!! I am agree!! I hope that this idea become a reality in Achat!!!! :))

Bear
    Participant

agree, it's rather annoying having to coordinate listening to music together , it would be so much easier to have access to something streaming into the room.

would make a nice couch position,.. cuddled up watching the tv together.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'll play the reluctant killjoy and say that the big issue probably is copyrights since AChat IS a for profit venture.

Sandra88
    Participant

Soundpack (Sounds of stuf that goes on in a room)Hi..me again 😉

How about a soundpack and only can be used in rooms.

With some ideas what kinda sounds would be.

1. Saying sexual, naughty,dirty or whatever things to each other
    2. F*ckingsounds..like bodies making sounds of it (might working with poses ).
    3.Cuming sounds. (Girl/woman or guy/man yelling or screaming cumming ) ,(might work together with the cummings in poses).
    4.Saying sweet notthings
    5. A sound of a working vib………

And those must easy to handle ,like triggerwords (Triggerword = type in the chat in room to trigger a sound ,exsample : ilu you would say “I love you “) and some would do just nicely in poses

Oh well ,plenty you can think of people.

Bear
    Participant

Sandra you might want to check the Erotic Sound thread under Announcements, 1-3 may be addressed under that.

A voice interface for chat might be interesting while in a room,… something to ponder on to give those sweet whispers a bit more substance.

No reason IMO 5 couldn't be incorporated…though the sweet hum of a bullet is more entrancing.

Bear
    Participant

Janine you are probably right,… though it would be nice if they would hook up in partnership with a site that could offer that option.. just a suggestion of hope.

Sandra88
    Participant

Oh ok thkx Bear…didnt found the subject by search….I'll check it out

Sandra88
    Participant

Hmmmmm…its not a prob or issue in a other 3D adult chat im allso on and…better the A-Team sort it out soon 🙁

maggiemay
    Participant

Alternative Background Music.

I love anything which sounds like Enigma – THE music to make love  to, but just some variations on what we have. xx

Keiko
    Participant

It's actually pretty easy to change the music playlist to your own if you already have mp3s of your music. All the music files are .ogg files. If you google, “convert mp3 to ogg” then you should find a pretty handy online converter. Once you have the .ogg files, find the AChat folder on your computer, locate the music folder and just replace the existing .ogg files with your own.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

a little quest, keiko: have i rename the new file, or i can just put it in the folder!?

TightFit74
    Participant

ms Keiko, you are wonderful! What an excellent hint! This would improve achat a lot, since I don’t listen to the boring music they have in the room. And no breaches of rights (unless you downloaded illegally

😉 ). Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.