Skip to content

Game ideas. Sound Effects & Music for the Rooms

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game ideas. Sound Effects & Music for the Rooms

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    dion
    Participant

Many times a voice option can destroy everything….you can read my story posted in (evetything about sex) topic a long time ago.
    So..let it be as it is. And if some1 wants to do it then skype can give  this option.

Rukya
    Participant

I prefer to write too , i'm not bad in writen english , but for the spoken english , its another story  . But it will be nice ( and its a reminder ) to see when your partner is writing .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Many times a voice option can destroy everything….you can read my story posted in (evetything about sex) topic a long time ago.
    So..let it be as it is. And if some1 wants to do it then skype can give  this option.

Yes, i remember your post Dion…..but remember, don't let you keep down by a bad experience! there other people around here and even if there can other liars hiding behind female avatars, i'm sure you can have some funny time here again! or, correct ime if i'm wrong, you will never had create a new account, i think! 

@Andrea: lol….i can imagine your childs listening at you from the others room and then, later, asking you what was that….a liiiiittle embarassing! :

Nat33
    Participant

I prefer to write in French but I can also make myself understood in English.
    But if I speak French, only the French guys and girls will understand me, in English no one will understand me and I don't understand anything.
    I think Skype is the good alternative for those who want to hear in the game!

Lover
    Participant

Rukay

But it will be nice ( and its a reminder ) to see when your partner is writing .

Yes I also want it so much and it's still on our wish list…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

What we really need is a better chat sistem…..hell, i made tons of mistake sending a mmessage to another user! luck want i didn't send a message to Brandy when i was talking with her and at the same time with Tight about the pic of the chair….so the surprise was saved!

And yes, being able to see when someone who is talking with you is writing, it's a grea tadd for AChat!

A123lolo
    Participant

I'm okay with you, hentaiboy69.
    It's more important to improve current text chat system before to propose other features not used by majority.

The word power !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

It's not only word power……it's about make AChat better but without changing it from the original line! that not mean i think the original line of AChat is perfect how is it now (here everyone know i'd like to have common room), but it's about trying to improve what works well to make it perfect!

an audio chat can be interessing but there are planty of solution without adding it to AChat directly: skype, Team-speak….and don't know ow many!

islandsun
    Participant

wile in room can talk ,listen if connected w yahoo on mic , and bring in couples tunes they like playing from you tube .
    After all is very nice hearing a mans sexy sexy voice , feel here more can be done , but I`ve been working around it w my own system .

Just takes people to communicate  > smile xxx sunny

everyone have fun !

ldyreality
    Participant

QUOTE: “If there is one sound (or even three, four or five different) that you will hear in an infinite loop I fear we all will get crazy 😀 ”

I also see a chance, cause most of these sounds are easy to add and not too expensive when you buy them (talking about the price A-Team has to pay for permission).

sound boxes with triggers? somewhere in room, something triggered by a click, or an action?

Lover
    Participant

Trigers could be poses or actions

SirReality
    Participant

hmmmmmm……..or Yours Very Truly could compose and record wonderful music tracks including all of these various nature sounds….individually in songs custom made for this site….as well as combining some nature effects for a really nice, really romantic and very sexy background:)  as i have already realized, the sky is the limit (and not even then:)  for a place like this:)  happy to be on board.-  neil

Lover
    Participant
    Covems
    Participant

Moved the suggestion for the rooms from the suggestions for the rooms to here:  Sounds for the rooms.

I know Ms. Pafe has suggested this somewhere in the distant past, but Amy and I were discussing it.  We would like to see sounds made available for the purchased rooms.  They would come as an option that you could buy like with the room decorations.  Only have them specific for each room.

For example:
    Gentle surf and maybe some seagulls for the Beach scene.

Gentle waves hitting the side of the Terrace Room, and include some chirping birds

The sounds of typewriters and telephones ringing for the Interrogation Room.

A crackling fire for the Cabin… maybe some distant wolf howls.

The sounds of traffic for the City Apartment room.

There should be an option to turn the sounds off, just like with the music.  I could just turn off my computer speakers, but I usually listen to music while on AChat, so a mute button in the room would be a better option for me.

Addendum:  Sometimes… Amy and I will have our date out by the lake… we'll take the pickup out and use the bed of the truck…  what I do is go to YouTube… there are all kinds of sounds available there… there's one that has the sounds of a forest at night… lots of sounds from the forest at night… crickets… june bugs… et al.    And… it's 8 hours long… so there's no looping.  I can play that one at a low volume… then restart ANOTHER browser… and play one of my YouTube playlists for music.

It works… but it would be so much nicer to have the sounds available in the rooms.

SexxxyTexan
    Participant

SENSUAL SOUNDS RADIO

Ok…so I know how to compose and record very romantic and erotic music (Enigma being one of my big influences) but I know Nothing of internet radio or how they work and are used on sites like this:)  Would love to be able to tune into an Achat Radio Station that plays all kinds of romantic and sexy songs from many era's and genres….something that I might listen to while exploring site, chatting or while in room playing for guests.  Being able to include some of my original sensual sound would be nice too.  I would gladly provide these files royalty free to anyone whom might wish to explore this….and is not a technical idiot like me:)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.