Skip to content

Sounds in AChat. A kiss, synchronised with the action of an avatar.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Sounds in AChat. A kiss, synchronised with the action of an avatar.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

Im finding that kissing noise annoying,thought there was something wrong with my laptop 

lol me too..sounds like`s someone gobble…i`m curious what`s comin`next…raise finger and says…eh eh

islandsun
    Participant

Can it be shut off ? I play my own music  !

apollo13nut
    Participant

Add me to the list that finds it annoying, distracting, and irritating. And @Sunny, no it cannot be turned off. You can turn off their music, the kissing noises still come through….nice Dev-Team….how about thinking things through a bit more? And for the love of God, PLEASE go back to the days when you TOLD US what was next in advance…..

alstott
    Participant

Yes and yes it`s annoying that you can`t turn off and also it`s annoying that nobody tells us about what`s next and i asked myself why they did a forum and give a shit about what our needs and wishes are, we gave them so much suggestions and what they gave us…it`s only a drop in the ocean

Lover
    Participant

The first time I heared it, I started to search the alien in my house
    I don't like it, especially if you look around and there is always this silly “pits, pits, pits” UUUggggghhh

You're right Tight. Why don't they tell us about the changes they are doing?

TightFit74
    Participant

Actually there is a way to turn it off (thanks Sandra88!). Press the music button in the character-editor and 2 slides will appear. one for music, one for effects…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.