Skip to content

Game idea. Spanking & Red Marks please.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game idea. Spanking & Red Marks please.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Zuzannah
    Participant

I was quite disappointed when I was spanked for the first time. (Not that disappointed ;)).

My ass didn’t go red. It would be really good if that could happen.

What would be even better is if the red marks would stay there for a couple of days.

And make the marks different if you were caned. ;D.

Just a red ass for spanking. And Nice Red Lines across the ass for caning.

dirtyElena
    Participant

I support that proposal!

Anonymous

Do I need to state my position on this? I ♥ roses.

Brandybee
    Participant

I do too. Great idea zuzannah. Would make a session quite hot.

Just a thought… Be good for when I spank Lover, Jayc and HB for not knowing when I’m right and they are wrong.
    The Redder the better 😛
    Woman are always right, I keep telling them.

LOL. : 🙂

AusWoody
    Participant

OH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’m really glad this has had a good response. Lets hope other people see this post and add to it.

Cat-o-nine-tails anybody 😉

Tiscopo
    Participant

Quote “Cat-o-nine-tails anybody ”

Long bull-whip is better  🙂

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yeah.  A bit extreme though don't you think.   

Zuzannah
    Participant

So is there any chance of this actually happening Forum Dude’s 😀

Nice Gorgeous Red asses would be everywhere you looked. 😀

Anonymous

We keep bumping, they keep reading. With hopes one day it will be added. that is the game we play with the powers that be. 

jasmine_t
    Participant

Well said!  🙂

Jamie200
    Participant

If using just your hand nice and pink in a hand print shape 😮

oh I do like this one please let this materialize in game 😀

this could bleed over a little into some of the bondage poses too letting our restrained parts turn pink or red. wrists, ankles, mmmmmm

kisses

Anonymous

If using just your hand nice and pink in a hand print shape  😮

oh I do like this one please let this materialize in game 

this could bleed over a little into some of the bondage poses too letting our restrained parts turn pink or red.  wrists, ankles, mmmmmm

kisses

Oh god Jamie yes  Btut I never struggle to make marks anywhere else. Just tush roses.

Tiscopo
    Participant

BDSM LACK We want whip marks and spank marks with poses.

I continue to lament the lack of new spaces dedicated to bdsm and bondage. Gosh, it's just me that I miss this?

Even the idea of kidnapping a consenting avatar had been launched but apparently was not taken into account.

And then you put new pose! That the whip leave permanent marks on the skin and then the perpetrator can cure them licking their wounds.

A bit of imagination come on! I remember the staff that Achat is not the only game of its kind in existence. Eye on the competition. Greetings.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I've mentioned the red marks before and a few people thought it was a good idea.  (See Spanking in the same Post) 

But instead of licking the red marks off I suggested having the marks stay there for a few days or even a week.  And have different marks for spanking and whipping.  And if you got spanked again during that time the marks stay on for longer or the few days started again.

The kidnapping could work BUT Your ignore list would obviously have to be taken into account.  Would you want to be kidnapped by someone in your ignore list?  And actually consent to what gender as well.  Plus have a sign up on your Avi page saying that you have been Kidnapped.  Wouldn't be nice if you were chatting to someone and suddenly you or they went busy without them saying.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.