Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

Hello ;D.

I think there should be a button or slider (if you have sexvilla you know what I mean) to make your avatar fuck as fast/slow as you want. It would be nice for those who like the slow screw, for those who like it rougher and for those who like to play green light/red light.
    Oh this is something to think about, us women get excited and proof of that is getting wet. I’ve notice the dick stays dry as a bone. Being able to have our avatar get wet would be major turn on. If we could control how wet we can get, that’ll let our partner know if she/he is doing a good job. Or blowjobs, dry blowjobs seems uncomfortable to me. I vote for some shine. : 🙂

Anonymous

You crack me up 

But yeah you're right, it would be nice to be able to adjust the fuck speed.  And like someone else mentioned, have the cock stay deep inside whichever orifice it is in, completely inside, held tight, being squeezed  😮

Shine me up 

Urban
    Participant

you have my vote ;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

The question would be how to handle cunnilingus. Would the other person's face get wet? How wet?

Anonymous

Well it took a while before we saw cum that stayed visible when squirted on the body, so I think it may take some time before we see wet things 

sinnnn
    Participant

Well my point is anything that gets wet or cum in contact with anything that can get wet should look wet. Like I said in my first post, it would be nice if we can control how wet we can get. Just not crazy wet, I have yet to meet some1 who can cause an ocean. : 🙂

Lover
    Participant

I wanna see you girl wet ;D And yes, you should control this and not only waterfalls, please…
    A slider would be fantastic. We asked for this in an earlier topic. Sometimes its good to repeat our question, to memory the A-Team 😉

delarenta
    Participant

I'm totally agree with sinnnn !!
    A slier for the speed..It would be very nice ! 
    TY !

Urban
    Participant

The question would be how to handle cunnilingus. Would the other person's face get wet? How wet?

you don't know how to handle a cuni ?  :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

I thought that was a guys problem, its really hard to handle something that you really know nothing about. ;D

joking

Urban
    Participant

Personaly i don’t handle it, i tast it ;D

sinnnn
    Participant

Good cumback Urban. LOL ;D

Carli
    Participant

Hallelujah to this!

Just thinking about being able to show people how (not) wet I am makes me… hey wait… ;D

Lover
    Participant

OK Carli, I have a Garden hose with really col water – are you able to show me how wet you are? With every part of your body, as the water is really cold?

Janine Dee
    Participant

That sounds kind of uncomfortable… I'd rather help the girls get wet in my hot tub.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.