Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

OoohI know you both are doing this on purpose now.  LOL.

Lover
    Participant

You know it when you live it. Time is standing still and running at the same time. No thinking, no asking, no seeking – just being

Bear
    Participant

Exactly, a pinnacle of connection, union, when the melding is utterly complete and it can occur in stillness, or in slow sensuous love making, or in the absolute firestorm of  wild abandonment to the passion. That why the cuddling position (or still position) is necessary, side by side or melded in gentle caresses, after the explosion of orgasms, while the flames of the afterglow stroke the soul.

sinnnn
    Participant

I really have nothing to say but DAMN.  DAMN.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Antebellum
    Participant

Took the thoughts right out of my head,  Bear….  :-*

Bear
    Participant

Welcome to the board Antebellum  :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

welcome to the wild bunch

Ugh?  did you sit on something sweety?

Anonymous

you are such a trip  :      :-* 

sinnnn
    Participant

Yes, ty I am.  I can take you round the world and back again.  So sit back and enjoy the ride babe. :-* :-* :-* :-*

And once we get our hard, faster, wetter, the ride will make you crosseyed.  You might cry at the end. 

Anonymous

i'll be sure to enjoy  :-*

crosseyed…hope so 

crying…never 

jeanona31
    Participant

Hello,

I am a relatively new member in this game, so far my impressions of the game are great  and really enjoy playing it. So thanks the creators!

Anyway my observations when it comes to poses, at least those that I have played so far, is very limited movements and actions.
    I can't dictate the speed of movement, which would certainly have made this game more interesting, and it is also another way of expressing emotions. Would it be possible to do something about it?!
    Although I must admit that the actions in some scenes even speed are very nicely done ,
    like – slow dance and lap dance.

-It would be wonderful, for example , if we could move around the room such as slow seductively walking
    in sexy provocative clothes while we chatting…
    -If we could touch each other where we want in every moment during the game, that we aren't limited only to movements offered in the   scene currently playing, definitely would be best with the mouse course to touch and move wherever our imagination leads us .

Then this game would have much greater charm, i think for all players!

That's all for my first suggestion!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wellcome on board, jeanona31!

About your request, i like your idea, but this mean a full rework on the game itself. not for the possibility of walking around, but i'm talking about the chance to use the cursor to touch your (or yours partner) body, need a lot of work, so i don't think it will gonna happend.

jeanona31
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the replay, I understand ..

In any case I think that maybe, some new scenes with the possibility of walking in the room could make the game much more interesting.

What about the possibility of speed control, such as slow-gentle or fast-hard ?
    I see that in the game set up the possibility of expressing excited, so why there is no such a thing for speed, whether it's complicated too?!

Another example –  the “pole dance” scene is absolutely fantastic conceived but in my opinion most of the offered shares are too fast.

Just to add – Of course this is only an idea, I definitely love this game with or without additional features. I think you guys did a great job here, regardless of the flaws A-chat has more charm than other similar games that were brought to perfection.

Thanks for the welcome, nice to be here ..

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, i agree whit you on it……a speed controller can be reeeeally good and yes, some movement on the slow lap dance is too faster.
    for example, it will be nice if when the girl (or shemale) bend down showing her ass, she can move a little slow and stop in that position to tease the partner…..it will be really hard to unglued my eyes from her!

jeanona31
    Participant

Well thank you, i am glad you like it …And I hope they will consider this option of speed controller

By the why – the idea of  ” ​​showing -moving -stopping her ass” is brilliant..

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.