Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thanks, jeanona! but that is not mine, i had take it from a japanise anime OST…..  :

Urban
    Participant

speed control : YES !
    Moving around : can be done but need som extra-coding, colisions, ect
    touching at will : certainly a programation nightmare

Rukya
    Participant

dont forget its principally (in théory) a chat site 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

paddle queen, basically this is a chat, but at the end, what we have here is an hybrid between a chat and an MMO game. so, asking something more isn't so strange, all we need is to be patient!

jeanona31
    Participant

I agree with it and so it is and always has been ! Patience = Salvation 

Rukya
    Participant

i know the expression the more you wait , the better it is , but its not always true lol 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Paddle queen, where did you left your paddle!? i need it!

jeanona31
    Participant

@Rukya – I know that this may not be always true, but I do believe that there is a deep meaning and truth in these expression.
    In addition, we do not ask so much here on Achat.
    Once, someone will hear us and do something about our wishes, at least here it should not be so hard 

Thanks for your kind replies 

Rukya
    Participant

True , we dont ask too much , but maybe too many  . I mean they can give us 2 things / week (2 updates) , and we ask 10 or more things / week .

medjai
    Participant

More then request I like to think of our posts like suggestions they can use to improve the game or ideas that it'll inspire them to make something great 

jeanona31
    Participant

Yes, I know there are a lot of suggestions proposed here for improving the game..
    I guess it is hard to implement all, I want to believe that at least most of them will be reviewed by A- team.

As Medjai says, it is easily possible that our suggestions inspire them to create great innovation,
    maybe will be possible even a few of our proposal covered by with just one upgrade.
    Anyway the speed controller is necessarily needed!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

jeanona, dev-team is surely reading our suggestion and i think they gonna chek them all. but isn't possible to have all we want, they probably gonna work on the stuff they think can make aChat better and interessing for gain more users. And the speed controll can be one of this thing, i'm sure of it….just be patience, wait…and cross your fingers!

oh, yes….and share whit us all the idea you have! that's the way we do it here!

jeanona31
    Participant

For me it's not possible to give up so easily this topic…Well think I'll stay here for a while, until someone from the a-team starts to work on speed controller. Oh I truly hope that I wont be stuck here forever … :'(

I tried a new pose “Let's Talk”the speed of each movement is very nicely done .
    I was surprised how much they paid attention to the speed in that position
    and this was also another confirmation of how important speed is to be enjoyed fully in the game!

Hentai thank you very much for your believing – and Yes, I'll cross my fingers for all the great ideas that are presented here !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sorry to say you have to wait a lot of time, Jeanona…….but we are all whit you! never forget it! 

bluedenim
    Participant

Yes We are!

I'd like the speed adjustment too!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.