Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

i have 16:9 screen whit 1600×900 max resolution and if i go full screen, the icon get enlarged and seems like you can't take screenshot (i had try it two days ago and i see a black pic…..wth!?).

I know i had ask it sooooo many time, but it will be really nice to have a biggest resolution then 1024×768

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

Yea!!!  Speed control!!  They are listening.  Thank you AChat developers.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

bluedenim
    Participant

yea,

First tried it out woth Rukya, but didn't properly realise it's potentail until licking my wife out and it was so erotic we both………

Well we both enjoyed it  :-[

Well done Dev Team!

Bear
    Participant

mmm robot girl fought me for the controls… Looks good… I hope to get a chance to play with it sometime with a partner.

Agree Kieko… slowing things down intensifies the experience at the right moment… curious if we get the full pause finally…

The advantage of this is that several of the older poses which were a bit ridiculous due to speed or just action in general can finally be appreciated with this option… (thinking kneeling lovers… which always drove me nuts with the constant grinding)

Rukya
    Participant

or become too comic if you speed them up lol ;D

Janine Dee
    Participant

I too had only been able to try it with Robot Girl, but the potential with a real lover can not be understated. I am VERY happy with the development.

jeanona31
    Participant

I was so stunned and happy that I didn’t have time to replay ! So great and well done !
    I am so grateful that I had to open a new topic as thanks to the A-Team !
    Hope you enjoy the new control as i do 🙂

bluedenim
    Participant

Not just for the sex, Janine, but also now there is time to type “one, mistress, thank you mistress” between spanks 😉

Adera
    Participant

I've only tried the speed option with Robot Boy but I like it, I think it's a real nice addition. Slower is sexy and nice, though I also like the option to go faster. I of course do not now what it looks like at top speed but if it's only one who speeds it up it doesn't get ridiculous.

Bear
    Participant

Well I jumped in with a partner to fiddle with it and will have to say that this feature was an outstanding add.

I can’t imagine the work it took to go thru and recalibrate all the poses to allow speed variation. The best part was going back into kneeling lovers and reducing it down to the near nothing… suddenly I had a workable pose that didn’t irritate the eye…

As to sex rodeo… : 🙂
    … not much will help that pose but the speed reduction makes a couple options slightly viable for use.

Rukya
    Participant

is it possible to know what actions ?

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya’s…

We found that in the rodeo poses, if you and your partner put it on the slowest speed… then hide the room… you can imagine yourself in space, floating weightless. We have done that with all the poses and pretend we are on a starship. Now all we need is some sort of space room.

;D Beam us up Scottie.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha, didn't think about the rodeo pose with this option but I can certainly see what you mean. Doesn't it look very odd at high speed as well?

CondomGirl
    Participant

Thanks fpr the Speed-Controller!

I guess it is absolutely handy and exactly the thing we asked for. I find it it quite useful and especially like the possibility to slow down things in certain positions and really enjoy the movements.

In my opinion there is nothing to improve on it anymore.

Daniela

hentaiboy69
    Participant

QUOTE: “Ahaha, didn’t think about the rodeo pose with this option but I can certainly see what you mean. Doesn’t it look very odd at high speed as well?”

adera, if you wanna lough more, try “dominated from behind” at full speed! ridicolous! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.