Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

😮 :

blossom
    Participant

Sinnn,  administerng emoticon CPR… hoping to revive the thread?

sinnnn
    Participant

Hell yeah.  I am going to fight for the avatars right to get wet.  Until that happens A-Team will have no rest from me.  HAHAHAHAHA

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Hell yeah.  I am going to fight for the avatars right to get wet.  Until that happens A-Team will have no rest from me.  HAHAHAHAHA

Keep fighting the good fight!  Let's see some lubrication in action!  And I don't mean Jiffy Lube.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I for one will attest that Sinnnn will NOT stop until she gets the wetness she is after. 

blossom
    Participant

…which would take all of 2 seconds with me… (which coincidentally is how long it takes me to log on to AChat)

sinnnn
    Participant

I think they need to fix the female squirting.  It looks more like she is pissing an the color looks like piss.  I'm starting to think they are passing pissing off as female ejac.

A-TEAM, HELLO!!!  I”M STILL HERE.  WE WANT WETNESS. 

How bout with the sucking the breast position, at least show the wetness with that.  Never saw a tit suck come up dry.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I was once in a FFF where the two girls were calling it piss… got out of there as quickly as courtesy would allow.

In the Gallery you can reach up top between “Home” and “Members” a pic of a gal squirting is called piss.

So it's a valid concern. The thing is that female ejaculate is clear, and I don't think they really have “clear” in their color palate.

blossom
    Participant

Perhaps I should deposit some in their “palate”…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm trying to be sincere here.    What color is clear?

blossom
    Participant

sorry… don't mind me… when you spelt palette as palate, I just couldn't help myself… I'm  just a sucker for double entendres and latching on to misspelt words… 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I didn't even realize.  I guess I am too reliant on the spell check since it said the word was spelled right, it just wanted the word I was intending.

Manny_Avatar
    Participant

+1 for speed slider
    +1 for wetness slider (or early leakage slider for guys…)
    +1 for sweat glistening

sinnnn
    Participant

See A-Team we want the wetness.  No shame in our game, so be sweet an give it up.  :-*

Lover
    Participant

[quoteNo shame in our game]

Yeah sinnn, no shame in the game, just fun with the nun. Sorry, I had to finish your pun

A-Team, there is enough room, so please give us the slider for speed, wet and “stop”.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.