Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Fun? I got a swat on the ass and that was it! *pout* 

Lover
    Participant

Don't poud Janine! I didn't say you had fun. I talked to sinnnn

Janine Dee
    Participant

LOL 

sinnnn
    Participant

Plzzz!! You think I'm done.  My dear I only just begone. :

The Wet/Fast Revolution has begun.  We won't rest.  We won't tire. (We'll except for Lover, he has some red heart thing going on). Until we get what we Cum for. The drip, the slip, the slide.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Well where are you Darling? I can't do this on my own… well I can, but it's no where near as much fun.  :-*

Lover
    Participant

You're wrong, sinnnn. I also am part of the wet revolution. I wanna make you wet and I wanna see this. Yes, I also believe you girls will be more wett then the 7 seas if you see my red hearts. If I exercise long enough, I can write “I love you” with my red hearts on your body…

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm behind you Janine.  LOL

Janine Dee
    Participant

It's official… I'll never even be able to touch a box of Lucky Charms again.

And for the record darling he said your name, not mine. 

sinnnn
    Participant

Sorry for some reason I am unable to read some of Lovers resent post.  My name?  Are you sure? lol

Janine Dee
    Participant

There are few things I've been surer of… but I've also got an edge on you Darling… I have a natural aversion to having one of those things pointed at me anyway. So I'll be able to run and hide faster.

And now my twisted, twisted mind is imagining a XXX version of the Matrix.

sinnnn
    Participant

K, I have to suggest this.  Cum shots.  I mean a guy should have the choice to be able to pull out an cum on us in any position.  Or when he cums inside, it should show when he pulls out.  Really leave the cum were it lay?shot?drip?  whatever ti does leave it.  We should decide if it should stay or go.  Just like our beautiful, glistening woman juices.

Lover
    Participant

I agree. We should be able to cum in every position. Especialle the last scenes are not user-friendly for this
    Also we should be able to cum inside in every position. Giving you girls the decision to keep it or to let it drip out.

sinnnn
    Participant

Giving you girls the decision to keep it or to let it drip out.

So I can give it back to you?

Lover
    Participant

lol 

sinnnn
    Participant

Now this is when the pause button comes in hand.

I like it when a guy pauses inside of me an just start foreplay.  Making me wait while he touches, teases me. hmmmm 😮

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.