Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

ok i'll spell it out for you sinnnderella…Carli on one leg, naked, rubbing her pussy up and down your thigh, Janine also naked on the other doing the same, while Janine and Carli kiss and fondle each other, you squeeze your breast with one hand while playing with your pussy with the other

but you can be an amusement park ride too if you like.  i'm sure other people here would like to ride you

sinnnn
    Participant

HAHAHAHA, made you spell it out.   

Lets change that to us 3 sharing a kiss while fondling each other.  My hands on their ass helping them rub.  Then the can share a kiss while I have my face buried in their chest, back/forth.  They start to rub harder(this is a really good time for the wet to be added), we start kissing again, their breast pressed up against mines.  Both their hands between my legs.  Hmmmmm, well I got to go get my bullet now.

Janine Dee
    Participant

And not just that copious moisture we'd be leaving on your thighs. The dew of sweat along my brow as my hips move harder, rocking against you, driving myself towards climax. That bead of sweat that runs between Carli's breasts that you go diving in for… well I prefer a pocket rocket to a bullet, and I think I will go remind myself why.

Carli
    Participant

And the two of us getting your juices flowing by using 1 or 2 (or…) fingers each between your legs, while at the same time wetting your nipples with our tongues.

I don't know if this topic is going to bring about wetness in AChat, but it sure is bringing wetness in me! No pocket rocket or bullet for me, I prefer old fashioned handywork. Excuse me, I've got to… well you get the picture

Janine Dee
    Participant

Picture? No Darling, I'm sorry, I don't. I think you need to tell us more.  :-*

Bear
    Participant

Janine, I believe Carli has gone into silent mode for a bit, :

Anonymous

oh trust me, Carli is anything but silent 

sinnnn
    Participant

HEHEHE

Anonymous

what are you laughing about???  is your name Carli?

Lover
    Participant

It seems to me, sinnnn is not Carli, but she had Carli

Carli
    Participant

Oh no she didn't…  yet

Maybe, if she's really sweet (or really good), I'll scream for her one day…
    *sigh*  stupid, stupid timezones…

Back to the topic, well sort of: the “picture” is me rubbing my clit with the fingers of one hand and rubbing my gspot inside my all wet pussy with the fingers of my other hand, until I squirt all over my couch (don't worry, I use a towel ). How's that for wetness?

Lover
    Participant

Hmmmmm, a good beginning Carli… I#M not wet, but we men have other signs
    Go on, tell us more please. Maybe you do it in Erotic Fantasies, to have a wonderful start to this board?

sinnnn
    Participant

Umm Carli I really didn't get a good picture.  Maybe you can be a little more discriptive.  You know, a whole page long on how you touched yourself, how you felt, what was on your mind, the texture of the wetness, and the taste.  This just might help the A-Team when they go to the drawing board with ideas on making us wet. :

Janine Dee
    Participant

I feel comfortable speaking for Sinnnn and myself when saying Carli is already doing a wonderful job of making us wet.

sinnnn
    Participant

Shhhh, I'm trying to get her to give us more detail.  Umm I'm having difficulty getting wet, please do go on Carli.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.