Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Carli
    Participant

Oh no, I won't fall for that one. Sinnnn, if you want more details, or wetness, you will have to come and get it from me personally

I promise you that you won't have any difficulties then

sinnnn
    Participant

Can't blame me for trying.

Lover
    Participant

Aaah Carli, I wanted the “Erotic Fantasies” Board inter alia for your hot thoughts. Go with sinnnn, but also go on writing here, please.

Carli
    Participant

Having an erotic fantasy and writing it down are two different things. I don't think I'm good enough a writer to make one on my own. Girls, wanna help me?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Carli darling I know I for one will happily help you with your fantasies. Print or otherwise.  :-*

sinnnn
    Participant

Raising my hands high in the air, my pigtails tickling my shoulders as i wave franticly.  “Pick me! Pick me! I want to help too.”  :'(

Carli
    Participant

Very well then. Girls, maybe we should “discuss” the storyline first in a session with just the three of us?

Janine Dee
    Participant

That might require tampering with the flow of space and time Seewtheart. I would suggest either PM's or you could start a thread in Erotic Fantasies and Sinnnn and I could join in as soon as you do.

sinnnn
    Participant

Well I know my wet slider in the RL is working really well.  But I still can't seem to find the 3d one here in Achat.  Hey A-Team, I need halp locating it. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oooo Ohhh! I could be the native guide if they need help finding out how to get you wet Sinnnn! 

Lover
    Participant

Everyone around here (including the A-Team) knows, I am always here to help

babybuggybumper
    Participant

I've heard thiese words used (harder, deeper and faster)  so many times and can't do it. Can you please include a switch or something to increase the speed of animation?

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh babe I already posted about this aloooooong time ago.  Am still waiting, LOL. 

Ramrod29
    Participant

I'm pretty sure we all are. I can't tell you how many times I'd love to have done anal that much harder!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I didn't think too much about this when it was first suggested on way or the other, but I'm starting to warm to the idea. Probably because I'm one of those Sinnnn would be doing it harder too.  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.