Skip to content

Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Speed Controller – Speed Me Up, Slow Me Down or Stop Me !!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

mmm,…would like to see a grinding action to the antimation…as to speed, slider would help…
    (faster, harder deeper…does get old,…had to finally cave and check a thesaurus for better descriptions,…and still checking for wider variety to touch the mind)

sinnnn
    Participant

Yeah I would enjoy a good grind.  A harder fuck would be good, like pulling all the way out to the tip and thrusting back in(hard)  don't you agree Ramrod.

Anonymous

@ sinnn:
    my girls get that…in their minds 

sinnnn
    Participant

Really, then what the hell have I been getting?  Gentle touch, the seduction, what? :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anonymous

*snip snip*

well…not all of them…just the special ones 

and if i recall correctly…the first time, you got a *lot* more than you could handle, so what are you bitchin' about?    :-*

miss you too babes 

sinnnn
    Participant

Have you been into my whiskey?  Wake up babe.  No man has ever been too much for me,  its the other way around.

And you soooo have to finish that snip, snip story.

Urban
    Participant

Faster, harder, deeper… hu ! already finish ? 

or

ooops sorry you have started  :-X

Lover
    Participant

Its not just harder, faster, deeper. I also want “stop/break” when I am deep inside or even outside

Slowing is important today, lol

Janine Dee
    Participant

Basically the ability to vary our motions without changing them entirely… of course thinking of it like that makes it look like a much more complex programming issue.

Bear
    Participant

The question begs,…who controls the tempo?

Janine Dee
    Participant

That is the question, but even in flesh and blood encounters there's a need to find that rhythm.

Lover
    Participant

Good sex is like a good dance – a common rhythm with giving and taking. That means, both are controlling and both are just taking, too

sinnnn
    Participant

Well you both are going to make me find my own rythm if you keep talking like this.    that reminds me. :-*

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hey, once you find that certain special someonnnnne you just find a natural rhythm with them.  :-* :-* :-*

Bear
    Participant

hmmm, have a lot of different rhythm's with her…everything should be natural for that specific moment, that's when you know it someone special..

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 221 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.