Skip to content

Speeding through the motions… Pose clickers

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Speeding through the motions… Pose clickers

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jensen

Has anyone else had the issue of trying to engage in even limited role-play with a partner, and end up with someone who only wants to move from pose to pose to pose? Or, who jumps from talking to sex, with no in-between?

I somewhat feel as though this place is a fast pace road to sex, with almost no interaction between the partners.

I like to get to know my partner, and what she likes, talk for a bit, and have fun taking the time to build up the excitement.
    Not to say that just diving in isn't a good thing, believe me, I do understand and enjoy passion. But, being fairly new here, is it commonplace to have someone just jump you without having any kind of actual mental intimacy?

Just wondering if insta-sex is commonplace here, or if it's the exception to the rule.

Anonymous

Well, of course, it depends on the circles you travel in. Insta-sex is only the norm for some. I've even had no-sex rooming, which was quite stimulating (I was going to say equally stimulating but I'm not so sure about that, lol).

But Jensen, apart from 3somes, where you are at the mercy of the other two, the beauty is that you maintain control because it takes two to tango.

You don't have to accept invitations, you can leave when you like and no one can switch poses, only roles (for same-sex) or actions, without your say so.

And, I take full advantage of that either by just ignoring that damn flashing thing or saying something like “hang on, I'm enjoying this” or “do you mind if we just stay like this a while, I like to watch and wank to it” (lol, they always like that) or “stop flashing those damn cards, I'll change when I want to”, depending upon the mood I am in. I'll even say it sometimes up-front, that I don't mind them taking control but don't flash the cards too quickly.

Actions can be a bit more difficult but I'll switch back to an action after a few seconds of letting them have their own way. More quickly than that sometimes.

As far as talking goes… well, I talk enough for both of us normally so I don't mind too much but you are right, I have never understood how I get talked into bed but rarely talked into staying there. You could always ask  questions. If I get no response after the second or third attempt, I'll say something like “oh I guess they left” and exit hurriedly.

OK, the biggest problem is that the vast majority of people aren't here for the day, perhaps just half-an-hour or so, if that. And, why are they here? The vast majority of them are here to have/watch, albeit virtual, sex. Their partner is going to come back from shopping/come home from work soon. Role play is just wasting fucking time, so to speak. Consequently, the norm is probably how you describe it. They could do that with robot girl/boy so I am not too sure why they harrass me but I guess I must add something to their experience

Bear
    Participant

Well a rule of thumb I have found, how patient and relaxed they are in general chat often provides a preview of what you can expect in room. If you are accepting cold invites, expect pose hoppers.

Concerto hit many points nicely.

Lover
    Participant

Concerto and bear said almost everything. Many are just here for quick sex. Sometimes it seems, there is a competition of how many dates you have per hour. Take your time to talk before, if they aren’t interesting you also won’t have fun in room. Tell them what’s important for you and if they don’t agree, move on.
    With time passing by, you’ll find many members with fitting interests.

OliU
    Participant

Has anyone else had the issue of trying to engage in even limited role-play with a partner, and end up with someone who only wants to move from pose to pose to pose? Or, who jumps from talking to sex, with no in-between?

I somewhat feel as though this place is a fast pace road to sex, with almost no interaction between the partners.

I like to get to know my partner, and what she likes, talk for a bit, and have fun taking the time to build up the excitement.
    Not to say that just diving in isn't a good thing, believe me, I do understand and enjoy passion. But, being fairly new here, is it commonplace to have someone just jump you without having any kind of actual mental intimacy?

Just wondering if insta-sex is commonplace here, or if it's the exception to the rule.

Hi,

if partner is doing this to me I simply tell her ONCE that this is not my way. If she still doesn't change behavhiour I simply leave the room because it would be just waste of time. Always keep in mind: While rooming with the wrong person I just could have missed the “perfect” person 

Greetings

Oli

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I also like to take my time going through the poses.  If you have a good room partner, one who has an active imagination, you can manipulate all the actions so they flow.  Changing positions as you move through them.  I don't know about any of you, but in real, I move around a lot when making love.  Changing positions often.  I'm getting up there in age now, and being in one position for too long puts a whole new meaning into the phrase “kinky sex”…  lol

There are times when I was with a certain researcher, who shall remain nameless, that he started going through the poses as fast as he could, and at the highest speed.  He had a joke for almost everyone… my goodness… I never laughed so much in a room.

I agree with you all here so far, that it's the chat that makes the experience.  There have been a couple of times where we never made it into the room.  We only chatted, we imagined the scenario as being semi-secluded… in public, with that element of danger of getting caught.  Mmmmm… that was hot!

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

ItsAmy123
    Participant

I totally get what you mean hun. Encountering such people in the game can be immensely annoying, and I have back when I first joined.

The thing is, if I wanted to just speed through the motions and jump from pose to pose, I would run to Robot Boy.

Effective communication and proper, descriptive conversation is the key.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.