Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 23. Spoons

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 23. Spoons

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

This has had a pose update since its creation.

I wanted to write something about the update and recognized there is no thread for this pose at all

Male actions:
    Anal
    Massage breast
    Rub clit
    Hands on waist
    Slap ass
    Shoulder kiss
    Hug
    Fondle
    Fondle navel
    Lick ear
    Suck finger
    Jerk off
    4 different faces

The updates are the soft play, fondling, licking, hugging… very well done IMO, especially as we ask for more of this.

lady_kalina
    Participant

Hi all !

I was searching for this pose in the shop but i didn’t find it . This position is ‘Little spoon’ , with the man on the back of the lady for anal or vaginal penetration (see the picture below) .

If someone can tell me what is the name of that position in the shop it could be usefull 😉

Have a love-day !!!

Bear
    Participant

A quite sensual pose Lady_Kalina… there is noting identical to it… though “spoons”  comes very close to achieving it.

In some matters tapping the imagination and extending it to a pose is the only way to make it work. Sex to begin with is 90% imagination… some rely on the visual…but the richness of this site is to use the 100% , where with a good partner anything is attainable.

lady_kalina
    Participant

Thank you for your fast answer !

ps: you are fast for a bear 😉

Like you say ,i will imagine this pose in the “spoon” position !I really enjoy you words about the most important thing in love , “our imagination” !
    I agree with your feelings about imagination’s role in sex relation .

See you thanks for helping !

TightFit74
    Participant

Bear said it correctly (as usual 😉 )

for a lot of people here, the visuals are the main drive to their excitement. The fast and furious… Fortunately there are a lot of people that take the time to get to know their prospective partner first, getting a glance of their wishes, desires and favorable actions in a room. If the connection is made, the views more or less overlapping and a sense of excitement arises from the conversation, the experience in the room bears a lot more meaning and intensity. Instead of a run through the poses, aimed more at your own pleasure and being attentive to the other. because however you look at it, the best lovers are the ones that feed the desire and extinguish the need of the other, beforeor at the same time endulging in their own excitement.
    The pose you suggest lady_kalina, is a very intimate one, a lot of body contact, skin on skin, faces close together for whispering, moaning or other outings of lust. Suggests knowing your partner well before engaging in such a close contact pose. At least, that’s my opinion. Counter arguements are encouraged…lol

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn’t have much fun with guys here if I didn’t have my imagination… far to few poses for MS.

Anyway… I’d really would like a spoon pose for MS. Love waking up with a guy behind me and feeling his morning wood pressing against my butt. I can then slide it inside my ass and move back and forth some on it, hopefully he’ll awake to make it more enjoyable. 😉 😛

medjai
    Participant

I like the new updates, especially fondle naval and lick ear, my spouse went crazy with those ehehehe

So thank you adev team very good job ;D

Urban
    Participant

Hehe the navel, they finaly add this old school trick 8)

Vaughan

Pose Reviews score:
    Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review – 23. Spoons:

This is a vaginal fuck pose with an Anal fuck action. It can be found in the “From Behind” Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Anal action
    2. Massage breast
    3. Rub clit
    4. Hand on waist (strange pose to fuck in)
    5. Slap ass
    6. Shoulder kiss
    7. Hug
    8. Fondle
    9. Fondle Naval
    10. Lick ear
    11. Suck finger
    12. Jerk off
    13, 14, 15 & 16 –  pleasure faces x 4

Women's Actions

1. Massage Breast
    2. Rub Clit
    3. Enjoy! (Facial Expression)
    4. Hand in Hand
    5. Leg Up
    6. Finger Mouth
    7. Rub Nipple
    8. Lay Down
    9. Handjob
    10. Leg lift
    11. Kiss
    12. Look Action
    13, 14, 15, 16. Pleasure Faces

This is a more loving and romantic pose with some tender actions. I particularly like the shoulder kiss, the fondle, the little pussy rub & mutual masturbtion. There is a nice hug on the men’s actions and a great kiss on the woman’s actions for a good screen shot if you want one for your game profile. I would like a kiss on the men’s side to replace one of the pleasure faces. All in all, a good pose for the collection – 5 Stars

JessiCapri wrote “FIVE of the 16 Female actions are for facial expressions.  However, because you can kiss and fuck at same time it gets a five star.”

* * * * *  5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often

* Recommended Best Buy for a New Member *

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.