Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Jadzia Dax was one of the hottest women on Star Trek.

kev61
    Participant

star trek has led to the mobile phone .
    so how long will other things be the teleport or inter galaxy travel

Lover
    Participant

They are working for the teleport – and have been able to beam a proton.

Brandybee
    Participant

MMM  I've seen the film ” The fly”  I think you can keep the teleports lol …  Wouldnt mind  the enterprize to zip about in though and a flying capsul

jayc
    Participant

years ago i read or saw an interview with Leonard Nemoy where he talked about getting lots of erotic fan mail back in the 60s then again when the show went into syndication.including drawings of what women fans thought Spocks sex organs looked like! did he have pointy testicles?

if you have not heard William Shatner's “music” albums from the era, look online  there worth the search  his rendition of” mr tamborine man” is one of the funniest things ive ever heard. and his version of “lucy in the sky with diamonds” is like Captain Kirk on acid.  Leonard Nimoy also made a few records.  i just checked and they are on itunes  now i must go puchase Shatners version of “space oddity”

SquirrelDee
    Participant

@ Trekmanalpha

Oh yes mate.. Dax is so hot

Dax.jpg

Cheers!

Dee

Janine Dee
    Participant

Agreed, would love to lick my way up and down her spots.

The fact that she had a same sex kiss on the ep “Rejoined” just icing on an already amazing cake

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

JayC… the video of Leonard Nimoy singing “Bilbo Baggins” is a hoot.  I'm sure it's on you tube somewhere or some other site.  You should check that out, too.  It's really bizarre.  And I agree about William Shatner's albums.  I have them, and still play them every now and then for laughs.  His newest one that came out in 2011 is a fun listen. Sometimes when clearing out the end of the party guests I'll play them and act serious about them.  That usually encourages people to leave… if that doesn't work… then it's Yoko Ono's album. 

I was one of the inquiring writers to Spock.  It wasn't erotic but I did ask a lot of questions about the bodies of Vulcans.  Got an autograhed picture, and a thank you… but no real answers.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmh, i see no one had mention T’Pol from the prequel Enterprise…….

front view

and rear view! 

Maybe this series wasn't the best one, i'm not sure of it, but be able to see again Scott Bakula after Quantum leap, was really nice….i love that series!

jayc
    Participant

pafe, i just got “space truckin”  the Hawkind classic “silver machine” and “space oddity” from Shatner's latest album, well worth the purchase. now i cant wait to play them for my friends. i too would put them on at parties and get all serious and  demand people listen

Lover
    Participant

They sent the ash of Scotty to sky…. nice touch!

Azrielle
    Participant

My fav Characters… (In no particular order)

SPOCK! _ Leonard Nimoy
    Montgomery Scott (Scotty) – James Doohan
    Guinan – Whoopi Goldberg
    Ro Laren – Michelle Forbes
    Quark – Armin Shimmerman
    7 of 9 – Jeri Ryan
    Doctor Phlox – John Billingsley

and of course – PORTHOS – (Captain Archer's Beagle)

mWAH!
    Az.

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

I think it's great that James Doohan's ashes were taken into space.  His character “Scotty” was a favorite of mine, especially in the movies, when they seemed to open him up more. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

james_dean
    Participant

I am more of a TNG and DS9 fan.  I liked  Dr. Crusher and Troi (for obvious reasons  )  Nothing more sexy than a lady in a uniform!

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

For all the Trekkies…….recently, the online game of star Trek became free. i had take a look but game site looks like have some problem, but here it is!
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/

Have fun, if you gonna try it!

STO is an amazing mmo. All trekkies playing is mandatory.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 195 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.