Skip to content

Nylon Fetish – Stockings ; Tights ; pop socks ; Pantyhose.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Fantasies and Fetishes Nylon Fetish – Stockings ; Tights ; pop socks ; Pantyhose.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmmmh, something goes on without i know it!? no waaay!  :-[

Rukya
    Participant

if i remember , there is yet pink stockings , but i dont remember in witch full set

erratum : i verified and no , there is not it seem . I'll take a look if one day i return in game

Trekmanalpha
    Participant

Stockings are definitely a sexy thing in my opinion. Especially when worn under a dress or gown. Always makes you wonder what's up underneath…

Brandybee
    Participant

Stockings can really be hot and seducing… by the way Brandy we have to bet again

mmmmm,  Losing bets isn't really so bad … but then again … a new dress or pose is always nice too  hehe … 

Lover, you know I'm always game for a good challenge … lol   

Brandybee
    Participant

mmmmmh, something goes on without i know it!? no waaay!  :-[

HB,  you won yours too I remember  LMAO …  lots of  Gladiators suddenly took an interest ….

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I remember it……but, uhm, am i wrong or you want your sword back!? it's waiting for you, so….amytime, Bee! 

Brandybee
    Participant

I DO …. BADLY … I JUST GOT TO FIND A CHALLENGE I CAN WIN …. LMAO

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmmh, good my sweet Bee…..i'll wait for it!

james_dean
    Participant

Eh hem.. Back to the question at hand.  I love stockings but only if it makes the woman feel sexier.  It is definitely not a requirement for me though.  But put a set of legs in a pair of fishnets with some black high heels..  whooooo damn!

sexilicious
    Participant

hehe JD stockings are nice in addition to outfits 

As a special birthday present to myself this year i bought my own sexy outfit with stockings  : :

P.S. the guy who has seen it in real and pic says the real is a whole lot better 

james_dean
    Participant

My birthday is coming up Sexi… hint hint..  lol

sexilicious
    Participant

lol hint hint for what and everyone's birthday is coming up just some sooner than others

james_dean
    Participant

Doesn't everyone say “hint hint” after sentences?  Like..  What's the weather like today.. hint hint.  What am I going to do today.. hint hint.  Hope school is fun for you today.. hint hint.  lol 

bluedenim
    Participant

R O F L !

Get  a Room, you two !

sexilicious
    Participant

lol nope not everyone says hint hint otherwise search for hint in search bar and all the posts would pop up 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.