Skip to content

Strange girls

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Strange girls

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

I like guys lean ! Sorry when Im in the room I`m the only female there ! : 

Shemale here are fine w me I told her > hey its ok , no prop , it`s nice just to say hello , and have a nice day !

@ tiger shark is really a pussy cat  ! :-*

@Tight  :-*

alstott
    Participant

well another weird experience tonight…a girl asked me for room…i said get me interested…so yep she get me…and then in the room after a couple of minutes foreplay and teasing…she left the room and send me a message….500A$…what the f****ck…i prefer to blow my money outta the smokestack before i give 'em…so go on search for hustlers but not me…biatch

TightFit74
    Participant

It gets eerie at times:

her: what kinda rp?
    me:  usually, romantic, location-based rp's. you?
    her: i like incest lol
    me: that is not my thing.. too close for comfort as I have a daughter
    her: its okay
    me: each their own taste
    her: lol, im okay with incest because me and my dad actually do have sex on occasion

wtf?????

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay I twitched when I read that one Tight.

TightFit74
    Participant

Not dismissing anyone's fantasy. Whatever turns you on, but a comment like that…

Lover
    Participant

Oh god… Thight, I know you lost everything that moment.

TightFit74
    Participant

Stomach turned. Thank god for the ignore button….

Unhealer
    Participant

theyre all guys with female avatars, theres only 2 chicks on achat and theyre old and fat like blacksea lmao

Unhealer
    Participant

blacksea is a whore on there who manages to be on the front page every day somehow

Janine Dee
    Participant

People certainly have a right to their fantasies, but admitting to an incestuous relationship would be fall under over share IMHO.

Adera
    Participant

Mmhm… that's one of the comments that makes me walk away wide eyed.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Mmhm… that's one of the comments that makes me walk away wide eyed.

come sweetie, walk right into my loving bossom. i will comfort you and take all your worries away *lovingly embracing u while softly kissing ur forehead comforting*  :-*

Ardeur
    Participant

I guess there are girls blessed/cursed with fathers that fit the mold of “little girl's hero” too well. I'd draw the line between girl seduces her hero and daddy takes the love for his little girl too far (and too early).

A man stands little chance when a cute/pretty young woman locks in on his heat-signature.

After all that, it still is not my cup of tea, but I can imagine how such a relationship can develop without any further issues (abuse, mental problems, three eyed babies) 

alstott
    Participant

Well it's okay when someone's adore or praise  his mom or dad but if they start to think about havin' a physical relationship with 'em and try to make it real…this is the point for me when they crosses the line and parents who take advantage of it…that's wicked an absolutely no go for me.
    Oh btw i had one of those experiences..well it was more a lolita thing..as i hooked up with an 5 year older woman as i am..her daughter was 15 almost 16 first she only searches for closeness and the feeling of secutity but then she tried to seduce me all the time but i never took advantage of it..to make a long story short..i split up with her mother cause i couldn't handle the whole situation at this time.

Adera
    Participant

@Pse: Mmm… can I have ice cream too? :-*

@Ardeur: Your probably right and I don't really know how that could be avoided… determined dad and a long talk with the girl maybe.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.