Skip to content

Game Idea. Suggesting changes to the chat function

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Suggesting changes to the chat function

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

@ Pse You know there is a button for that? I might be blonde to suggest it, but on the right, just above where you enter your text, is a question mark. Select the member you want to see and click the question mark..
    Yes, you can scold me if I tell you something old…

islandsun
    Participant

Let me scold him ! hehehe ! and I wont be gentle  :-*

PseRamesses
    Participant

no need for tht islandsun, although i d love to watch tht  i rather show TightFit an act of pure appreciation in a more private environment for pointing out something i missed completely, lol. its like tht time i bought a new car with a lovely soundsystem. When i drove it home i could turn it on but it was all silent, i was sooo pissed i drove back to the cardealer and he just hit the volume for me…. it was on the stering wheel  :-X  lmao  wht can i say, just love to shop but dont know how to operate half of my stuff, lol.

alstott
    Participant

Lol this is too funny and i thought you only searching for a reason to drive back cause the guy was cute and let him steer your wheel you know  to push the right buttons i mean :
    sorry  i`m just kidding Pse

Adera
    Participant

@Pse: I would be soooo embarrassed if that happened to me.

PseRamesses
    Participant

Lol this is too funny and i thought you only searching for a reason to drive back cause the guy was cute and let him steer your wheel you know  to push the right buttons i mean :
    sorry  i`m just kidding Pse

well alstott i tell u i wanted him to handle my gear shift stick cause it was kinda jammed and way to stiff  but i saw the ring on his finger and thts a no-go for me. but hey, atleast i got to listen to some great music back home, lol.

PseRamesses
    Participant

@Pse: I would be soooo embarrassed if that happened to me.

u? embarrased? oh my, so u do have a limit bb? lol

Adera
    Participant

I'd probably blush like crazy and curse myself for helping blondes get a bad reputation.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Pse

PseRamesses
    Participant

@ Pse

:-[  : 

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Pse Don't worry about it.. I put Robot Girl on my ignore list because i mistrusted her answers when I sent her a message *blush*

PseRamesses
    Participant

@ Pse Don't worry about it.. I put Robot Girl on my ignore list because i mistrusted her answers when I sent her a message *blush*

worry? me? never! but pls explain R.G part, i dont quite follow this, silly me *giggle*

TightFit74
    Participant

You know the role R.G and R.B play? they are for people that can't find a date or who want to try out a pose.. I thought at first she was an actual person, so I wrote her a few messages. She does reply though her answers are in a loop. Because of her strange answers, I ignored her…

alstott
    Participant

LOL Tight…why the A-Team put not a real person behind R.G and R.B for aprils fool…invite her and those answer i would love to see their faces

islandsun
    Participant

hahahaha ! Would be funny to play robot girl  !    That coud be a job  openning there ! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.