Skip to content

Suggestion: Condoms on and off button in room

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestion: Condoms on and off button in room

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    apollo13nut
    Participant

Is it possible to change the condoms with an on/off button in room rather than having to exit? Also, some partners don't like condoms for oral, but do for intercourse but with a condom, it's either all poses or nothing.

FateInfinity
    Participant

Totally agree!

CondomGirl
    Participant

Me too – that makes us three!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rukya, it's all about the desire of the two partner…..they would like to use a condom for penetration but not blowjob or viceversa. I know it can sounds strange, but this is it.

More then this (really personal taste!) i feel strange the fact about condom and strap on. why condo can be used in sex scene but the strap on not!? eny news about this!?

SquirrelDee
    Participant

I really appreciate the feature to use condoms now.
    But in my opinion it is necessary to make them applyable/removable when my partner and I have already entered the room, for example for blowjobs, titfocke, etc.. Is there any possibility to implement the condom feature in thet way ?
    Bless you!
    Dee

Lover
    Participant

Welcome to this crazy place of AChat universe SquirrelDee

As you noticed it's not possible at the moment.And when I look at the dildo and stap on actions I fear it will not be possible soon. But who knows… if more and more people ask for this, perhaps the A-Team gives this option soon…

Stay here and share your ideas and wishes, become member of a growing and strong community

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'll join Lover in the wellcome SquirrelDee!

We had talk so much about condom before they were released and your idea collide whit ours! and maybe, in the future, we can see it becopme true!

SquirrelDee
    Participant

Thanks for the welcomes.. and.. just take it as a suggestion for further updates
    Appreciation for your work and the lovely possibilities you provide to us users. 
    Cheers!
    Dee

Rukya
    Participant

hi and welcome . If they do this with coddoms , hope dev team will fix first the “strapon problem” (just a reminder )

mr_zelin
    Participant

also would like to have a button for condom on/off 

Patricia1975
    Participant

also would like to have a button for condom on/off 

ME TOO!!

Lover
    Participant

Use a knife

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Isn't it a bit extreme, Lover!? you risk to cut something you don't have…..

Patricia1975
    Participant

Lover
    Participant

I can see your idea mr_zelin. But some girls have their reason for using condoms, it's not just a fetish. If now the guy could remove the condom close before cumming, we would have the next troubles and discussions.

Anyway, thanks for posting your opinion. Please introduce here
    Organizations & Events > Introduce yourself

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html and keep on posting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.