Skip to content

Pose Idea. Suggestion for Foreplay pose: Body massage

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. Suggestion for Foreplay pose: Body massage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

While spending a wonderful time with my most gorgeous spouse, the idea of a body massage arose.
    Though not played out, busy doing other things, the idea did stick in my mind.
    The idea of watching her oil her breasts lavishly as she straddles me, laying on my back, then her bending down, the hair-raising pleasure of her nipples touching my abdomen, the full warmth of her breasts pushing against my body, spreadnig the oil over my skin as she slides up. *drifts off in a daydream*

To get to the point; Here’s my idea of what the actions should be in this game.
    Tried to do both sides. FM as well as MF. Also gave a shot at MM and FF.
    As for shemales: all poses anatomically possible should be available to you.

FM
    her:
    1. Rub oil on chest
    2. Massage chest
    3. Massage stomach
    4. massage thighs
    5. Massage cock with boobs pressed together
    6. Push boobs in face
    7. Suck his cock
    8. Kiss
    9. Rub cock with pussy, straddling him
    10. Slide nipples from shoulder down to thighs teasingly

him:
    1. hold hips
    2. hands on shoulders (staying there during the whole massage, independent of her choices)
    3. Enjoy
    4. Clench sheet with hands
    5. Buck hips

MF

him:
    1. Rub oil on chest
    2. Massage chest
    3. Massage stomach
    4. massage thighs
    5. Massage pussy with thigh
    6. Fuck her tits
    7. Lick her pussy
    8. Kiss
    9. Rub pussy with cock, kneeling between her legs
    10. Slide nipples from shoulder down to thighs teasingly

her:
    1. hold hips
    2. Hands on shoulder
    3. Roll her hips
    4. Turn for butt massage
    5. Enjoy

FF
    more or less a repetition of actions above, those that fit added with:
    1. Rub pussies together
    2. Circle nipples around eachother
    3. Sit on her face

MM
    see above, those actions that apply, added with:
    1. Fondle balls
    2. Tickle inner thighs
    3. Stroke cock

Please excuse my limited added poses for FF and MM, not my regular thing

;). Will need you to compliment those or ridicule my suggestions. I’d like to know what you think and what the dev-team thinks..A reminder of the continously repeated requests for more foreplay poses for all genders

PseRamesses
    Participant

wheres the sign up list to be first in line if they ever get this pose honey? sign me up!

apollo13nut
    Participant

I'll buy it!

TightFit74
    Participant

@Pse your application has been noted. And you are the first…

Adera
    Participant

But Tight, how can I say I want it when you haven't posted what would be the options for a MS pose.

TightFit74
    Participant

Tried to do both sides. FM as well as MF. Also gave a shot at MM and FF. As for shemales: all poses anatomically possible should be available to you.

Adera sweetie, replace F or M with an S in any action that allows it, and you will have the actions I wish for SM, SF, FS and MS   :-*
    And while they are at it, turn them into 3sum voyeur poses as wel… with the swap button there!

PseRamesses
    Participant

@Pse your application has been noted. And you are the first…

(yesssss) thx sweetie

WilliamXS
    Participant

No dildo actions ?  ???

Bear
    Participant

@WilliamsXS I don't think it necessary in this myself. Tight's intent is focusing on the sensual  aspect of contact, not necessarily on any penetration.  There is strong merit to his post… thoughtfully set out for more romantic… sensual play.

*chcukles*  asking for dildos is rather close to opening pandora's box. The FF crowd were besieged by such poses… and though one or two might be acceptable, the use of a dildo should stand on it's own pose and not be injected haphazardly in to others…

lady_kalina
    Participant

Hi all !

Totally agree with you TightFit74 ! A massage pose should be great for a soft moment.

Could you include body-body massage ?

Female covering the body of a man of sweet-scented oil and massage him with her nude body
    Same with breast on his back .

How about using a rose or ice-cube ?

I enjoy your idea ,we love sweetness too !

Have a good day

Bear
    Participant

A rose, or icecube would have been a nice add to the gentle foreplay…

Welcome to the forum lady_kalina we look forward to more of your thoughts and insight.

TightFit74
    Participant

Thanks for your support and welcome, lady Kalina

I promote a balanced selection of poses throughout the whole game. Both for the rough players, as well for the ones that like it smooth and sensual. And equal amount and quality of poses for all!! genders..

lady_kalina
    Participant

Thanks for your support and welcome, lady Kalina

I promote a balanced selection of poses throughout the whole game. Both for the rough players, as well for the ones that like it smooth and sensual. And equal amount and quality of poses for all!! genders..

Yes Tightfit74 i was reading your excellent job for poses on the forum .You always think for all gender , it's noble ! You really do a good job with so much details for Dev-team 

May be we will have some soft pose with your help  i hope

See you

TightFit74
    Participant

May be we will have some soft pose with your help  i hope

See you

Lady Kalina,

Maybe we can get together one day and discuss what a soft pose should look like. I would like an insight in your thoughts, desires and suggestions..

lady_kalina
    Participant

Lady Kalina,

Maybe we can get together one day and discuss what a soft pose should look like. I would like an insight in your thoughts, desires and suggestions..

Could be interesting if you have some time to spend on long chat

With pleasure, i'll describe you some of my thoughts … and of course : sweet poses !

See you later

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.