Skip to content

Pose Idea. Suggestion for post-play pose and actions

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Pose Idea. Suggestion for post-play pose and actions

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pandora
    Participant

The best for cool down that we have currently I think is either sex gymnastics2 (the movement there is minimal, easier to ignore. laying there with his arms wrapped tightly around me, breath blowing across my ear…), or the kiss in sitting joy (yes I know its sitting, but I kinda like curling up in his lap while we let our pulses calm). Either of those let you keep your contact with eachother and are easy to imagine into what I'd want them to be. The foreplay pose just makes me itch to scoot those poor avi closer together.

Bear
    Participant

well I use the ice in foreplay and it's pretty well melted by the time I am done///

I like the kiss in the tit fuck pose…lying on top with the arms about my companion…

Pandora
    Participant

Ohh, I had forgotten about that one.

SueCB
    Participant

Well, whatever ones they decide to add to existing ones or a new one, it'll be better than what's there (hopefully). Just please, devs, no guy smoking a cigarette pose! Even one where he falls asleep would be better than that.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

U are totally right Sue……

SueCB
    Participant

I guess what everyone seems to be saying is that there is a huge need for some post-sex intimate poses. Spooning is my fave  But also just being able to lay with my head on his chest listening to his heart thump, basking in the wonderful afterglow. Of all the virtual to real bridges, that one is sometimes hardest, and to me, one of the most rewarding.

Adera
    Participant

Mmm love to lie with my head on his chest like that.

strat
    Participant

mmmmmmmm
    Love to have her head in my shoulder or chest too, her arm on me, my arm around her.
    Ideal for intimate chat in room

Keiko
    Participant

One that I find myself particularly fond of is sitting in a couch or loveseat. He would be behind me, I would be in his lap leaning back against his firm chest with his strong arms wrapped around me. I would just melt against him while we play with each other's hands or while he gently traced his fingers over my belly. It would always give me the chills, I love it.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.