Skip to content

Game Idea. Suggestion: sort the poses by categories

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game Idea. Suggestion: sort the poses by categories

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    prias
    Participant

I suggest to resort the poses in the game by categories especially for MF. It’s not necessary to change how it presented now but just resort the salutations/dance, foreplay, male driving, female driving, oral, anal, SM… and so on…

It’s quite annoying when you’re describing your move to be loosing time while searching for goddam’it pose

😀

TightFit74
    Participant

Took the words right out of my mouth…. I second that!

Adera
    Participant

And this doesn't make me jealous at all. *pout*

Ardeur
    Participant

Ahhh!  *comforts Adera* don't worry sweety, we still have the interwebz…  :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

@Adera: *kiss*

Avalucia
    Participant

I was getting all confused by the SF poses last night, trying to be all controlling and in-charge, telling my spouse what is going to happen to them – and they had to keep correcting me! Apparently even the preview pics for SFs are not even right – showing a strap-on belt where there shouldn't be!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

At the moment, pose are wellsorted, i think…..just need an extra sort for the group one: SSS, SSM, SSF, ecc……they are all mixed!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Plus, i have a little request for the stuff: using the old type sop, i can see there a subtitle (forget my bad english) in some poses, where u can read for withc threesome the pose is. same for some cloths, ecc……i'll hope the stuff wanna add it on all the poses, stuff, ecc…, so it's gonna be easy for us to select the right one.

SueCB
    Participant

I like the idea of sorting poses, maybe even put them in different tabs so there are fewer pose icons per tab.

chasxxx
    Participant

I like the idea of sorting poses, maybe even put them in different tabs so there are fewer pose icons per tab.

right on, suecb! or have a group of tabs you could label for different scenarios. oops! off in dreamland, again…zzzzzzzzzzzzz

hentaiboy69
    Participant

u are awaken and you are not daydreaming…..now we have all the poses sortd for categories!

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

They seem fine to me.  Did I miss something?

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Janine Dee
    Participant

Look at the dates dear, it wasn't fine back in August of 2011.

Pafe
    Participant

Oh… nevermind.

Bear
    Participant

Locking since this has happened. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Game Idea. Suggestion: sort the poses by categories’ is closed to new replies.