Skip to content

Suggestions for a better AChat experience

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestions for a better AChat experience

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Isaac Asimov created three laws of robotics; you may know them from the Will Smith movie I, Robot.

Three Laws of Robotics:
       1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
       2. A robot must obey any orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
       3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Noy sinnnn gave us a 4th law:
    4. A robot must change clothes before entering the room or at least every week

Sinnn, maybe you can be the consultant for Robot Girl & Boy?

Anonymous

This may have been suggested somewhere but I'm asking again…how about a *pause* button while having sex in the room.  It would really come in handy when you are as deep as you can go and getting squeezed so tight  😮 would help with the imagining you know?  And it would also work well in other positions I'm sure 

Also, how about that chat filter to allow us to choose which genders and sexual orientations we want to chat with, because I don't want any chatting with the shemales…it would creep me out.

Bear
    Participant

Well I always check before responding to messages, but chatting with any orientation is no issue for me. Never creeped me out in real life, at least now,  I know when before chatting rather than before where it was strongly suggested.

Like the pause idea bobbler,…mmm, mentioned it before, a non grinding addition to many of the poses would be nice, immediately suffice for many situations, especially if some form of play or general kissing were an available option.

cakegirl,, I would rather see gifting just disappear rather then be expanded.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Never thought of that Bear, but it's not a bad idea.

sinnnn
    Participant

Never let fear(creepiness) rule your life.  Might miss out on a really cool friend.  Even Hannibal had a very nice personality, well up to the point he killed you.

Anyway, the pause button do sound hot.  I'll give  for that one Cat.

Besides they need to do something, couple of my friends went over to 2nd Life dammit.

Lover
    Participant

@ Bear: They won't stop the gifting, it's a fast way to make money. That's why I'm really surprised they don't expand it.

A pause-button, non grinding and the slider for speed: Yes, yes, yes

Anonymous

You can make all the shemale friends you want to sinnnderella, but they're creepy to me so I won't be. 

And I agree with Lover, there is no way they will stop the gifting.  It's just another way to get the guys to spend their $A.

Bear
    Participant

Totally right in that regard. Won't go away.

Have noticed a growing number of “Homo” women approaching me of late. Many without the tags requesting donations. Is this a new movement we are seeing  here in terms of avoiding the press of chatter women get as a bi or hetero?

thumpazz
    Participant

Very good ideas Bobbler. now if the team will listen all the better

sinnnn
    Participant

Ahhh Bobby I will let you win this one.

Respectable
    Participant

Is it possible to add some BDSM features – cuffs, ropes, riding crops, etc?

Anonymous

Is it possible to add some BDSM features – cuffs, ropes, riding crops, etc?

there are a lot of people here who would like to see that and it has already been suggested many times.  i'm sure there is a thread on just that subject…look around a little and you will find it    and lucky you, one of the Dev Team said, many months ago, that he is into that stuff so i think you will see BDSM features…but when that will happen is anybody's guess  :

Bear
    Participant

Maybe that's how come nothing's getting done …he's tied up in his work.

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh that was wrg Bear.  ROTFL

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually I think he needs a Dominant standing over him with a list of our demands.

On a more “Suggestions for a better AChat experience.” I would REALLY like a single exit button. There have been TOO many times where I will exit, and forget to shut down the program entirely only later see that little icon blinking “Please log on.” While I'm sure it doesn't take TOO much as far as system resources it annoys the hell out of me that the burden is on ME to do the second step to shut it down entirely.”

And yeah this has probably been mentioned before.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.