Skip to content

Suggestions for a better AChat experience

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestions for a better AChat experience

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Sandyspinner
    Participant

yeah I would like to see the friends list but I am afraid that some would start to ignore the new members
    the audible sounds hmmm well between my washer/dryer/ phone/doorbell/cellphone/and random sounds that my puter makes I could handle another sound in my life sure LOL J/K
    the audible sound would help

Sandy

Big_Leo
    Participant

Here's a suggestion that I think every premium member already thought of or will agree to: in the shop, it would be very useful to have a mark on the items we already bought, or even to have these same items not appear. It can get tedious to keep track of what you already have.

Katalina
    Participant

More rooms! Select rooms! and…..mmm more ways to cum lol..

Big_Leo
    Participant

From the posts, I don't know if anyone has noticed it, but Tom and Rab have been listening to us once again: see the grey box around the intro?

Thanks for your efforts guys, and more importantly: keep them up! (the efforts I mean, anything else is your business) 

Nicoquin
    Participant

From the posts, I don't know if anyone has noticed it, but Tom and Rab have been listening to us once again: see the grey box around the intro?

Thanks for your efforts guys, and more importantly: keep them up! (the efforts I mean, anything else is your business) 

yep i saw that. thanks to them !

Anonymous

yep i saw that. thanks to them !

tritto

Anonymous

Here's a suggestion that I think every premium member already thought of or will agree to: in the shop, it would be very useful to have a mark on the items we already bought, or even to have these same items not appear. It can get tedious to keep track of what you already have.

did you see that they have worked on your suggestion?  when you are shopping, scroll down on the screen & you will see a list of all the items that you have purchased so far.  i think that is a good improvement.

Anonymous

did you see that they have worked on your suggestion?  when you are shopping, scroll down on the screen & you will see a list of all the items that you have purchased so far.  i think that is a good improvement.

Well, what I really want to see is the removal of the items you already bought. It's bothersome to scroll through page after page looking for the new stuff after an update.

Another idea I want to suggest is the ability to use tabs or filters to separate messages from different users. There are a lot of details on how this could work in a lot of different ways, but I don't know what would be the easiest way for you to implement it. You can get inspiration from things like mIRC etc.

Anonymous

The friends list seems to be at the top of people's want list right now. We got the ignore button, next a button to change the room interiors, how about giving us the “friend” button next…and soon?

Tharvun
    Participant

I support the petition of honourable Mr. Bobbler

Anonymous

So we have the foreplay scenes, not let's have some “after” play scenes.

on top of the bed covers:
    guy spooning girl, girl spooning guy, guy lying on top of girl, girl lying on top of guy, facing each other lying on their sides

can use the same positions for lying under the bed covers either with the covers up to their shoulders or halfway down at their waists.

Anonymous

So we have the foreplay scenes, not let's have some “after” play scenes.

on top of the covers:
    guy spooning girl, girl spooning guy, guy lying on top of girl, girl lying on top of guy, facing each other

can use the same positions for lying under the bed covers either with the covers up to their shoulders or halfway down at their waists.

Hear hear!
    Spooning is a must have.

Anonymous

One of the main things asked for here but that has not happened yet is the addition of more rooms.  Lots of people get annoyed when they are flooded with messages/invites when all they want to do is talk to a friend, so the addition of a “non-sex” room would be great.  How about something like a sidewalk cafe, or a hotel lobby, or even poolside at a hotel?

Lover
    Participant

Of course it would be nice to sit in a cafe or good restaurant, talking and relaxing. It also would be nice to have some other rooms or rather locations (beach, pool, bathroom, dining room…)
    I think in all this places its possible to chat than also to have sex.

Vaida
    Participant

I agree womens need more long hair-styles because only lara looks sexy (for me).

Lovely,
    Vaida.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.