Skip to content

Suggestions for a better AChat experience

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestions for a better AChat experience

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, I have to disagree to the time limit  as well.  This IS fantasy, and the guys should we able to go until they don't want to anymore, because while I can not speak for them when I'm with a woman we often talk and “cuddle” (mainly the 69 or riding strap on kiss) afterward. I don't like the idea of a ticking clock in the background.

Yes, it means you need to talk more to your partner to find a point to end it, but part of the ads ARE that it's virtual dating, and that's touching on the reality of who gets the shower first, etc, etc.

As far as the foreplay… I would like FF options first before any new MF foreplay because I also love a nice warm up before we start playing, and right now it's all text based.

I wouldn't mind added orgasm animation.

If the notes system would be implemented I would suggest only the user being able to see their notes… otherwise that's just asking for drama.

A lot of the other stuff, except for the gifting men gets into scripting issues. I'm not sure how much the development team can do at a time, but whatever it is it's only so much, and I'm sure they are working diligently down what's already a very long list.

woogy
    Participant

What would be really useful is a warning when one of your friends/lovers comes online, or at least a window on the main screen where it shows your online and offline friends

Anonymous

What would be really useful is a warning when one of your friends/lovers comes online, or at least a window on the main screen where it shows your online and offline friends

Yea, such notifications would be great. The current list of your own friends could be used for the second use you described if only we had a good way of filtering out offline users at will, I think.

Karen
    Participant

Hi Karen,
    I personally don't need all your points but can accept to have.

I disagree with 7) statistical data. I don't count how much sex I have with a special person and I also don't wanna be counted. I wanna have fun cause I like her – then I know this. And I don't wanna hear “Oh we just had sex for 5x, today I will take you”

I absolutely disagree with 1 – limited time. I can't accept to have a clock counting backwards. This would be much less realistic. I know you don't count the time for foreplay. But I don't think a woman and me had any “problems” like this.

I absolutely agree to 2, 5 & 10: This would be fantastic

Lover – don't count the minutes

The time limit is only for intercourse. Foreplay, of course can theoretically last forever if no orgasm.

Think about it, in real life, what is the AVERAGE sex session (from the moment the penis is stimulated either by handjob, blowjob or insertion till ejaculation)? I would say at best 15 min to 30 min. Hell, 15 min would be considered long for many men.

And I mentioned before, the timing could be tweaked, maybe 15 min max for non-premiums, 30 min for newbies and 1 hour for veterans (members who have subscribed for months) or whatever rules and variations.

1 hour is pretty long even in real life for a man if he keeps on doing hand-job on his penis, let alone a sexy woman doing that for him.

The important point of setting a time limit is to allow a graceful way for both parties to end the sexual encounter without faking it. Else this can really go on and on (longest I had was 3 hours and the guy just go on and on and on)

Sex is like a good story : a beginning, a middle, a climax and resolution, not a never-ending story, IMHO.

Karen
    Participant

Concerning the time limit, the only thing I might want to see limited is the ability for men to cum. Doesn't need to be very realistic, say that it's possible to start and stop cumming freely during the first 20 seconds after starting and then there's needs to be a couple of minutes break.
    I'm not sure this would be much appreciated either, but wouldn't be as limiting as Karen's first suggestion and would add some kind of hint at realism.

Yes, this could be in the form of a “cum-meter” where the man has to balance between receiving or giving pleasure.

Whenever a man's penis received :
    1.) handjob
    2.) blowjob
    3.) fuckjob (for lack of better term)

his “cum-meter” will rise. When it reached the point of no return, he will ejaculate.

If he does other things like pleasuring the woman, the “cum-meter” will gradually lower.

Conversely, a woman's “cum-meter” will rise when her pussy received :

1.) licking
    2.) fucking
    3.) fingering

Also other things like breasts-fondling and other foreplay (kissing?) may increase the cum-meter of the appropriate gender.

Taken as a whole, this can even be like a mini-game to balance the “cum-meter” of both sides until both sides cum at the same time or if one side cum, the the other could be “serviced” until orgasm.

Also, don't forget there is the cool-down. Realistically, a woman's cooldown is maybe 5 to 30 min and she is raring to go while a man's cooldown can be 30 min for a young buck to hours for an older man. In-game, the cooldown can all be equalised to say 5 to 10 min (which is a fantastic opportunity to do a cuddle-in-bed animation or do more foreplays)

This is just my humble suggestion to adding some spice to the game.

As with all things, this could be an option so if someone marked “realistic” the limit comes into play but if someone unmark the “realistic” option, it will be as per present system. And players can decide if they want to accept a “realistic” or non realistic play.

This will be a win-win for all.

Karen
    Participant

Okay, I have to disagree to the time limit  as well.  This IS fantasy, and the guys should we able to go until they don't want to anymore, because while I can not speak for them when I'm with a woman we often talk and “cuddle” (mainly the 69 or riding strap on kiss) afterward. I don't like the idea of a ticking clock in the background.

Yes, it means you need to talk more to your partner to find a point to end it, but part of the ads ARE that it's virtual dating, and that's touching on the reality of who gets the shower first, etc, etc.

As far as the foreplay… I would like FF options first before any new MF foreplay because I also love a nice warm up before we start playing, and right now it's all text based.

I wouldn't mind added orgasm animation.

If the notes system would be implemented I would suggest only the user being able to see their notes… otherwise that's just asking for drama.

Of course the notes will be private.

sinnnn
    Participant

Like some of your suggestions Karen, cool.  Except for #1, I really don't time sex(unless it lasted less than 2min And that is obvious).  Like 2,3,5 and 6(not a yeller but what the hell).  As for long hair i vote for that and it should go for guys too.  why not locks , or bush, or tight shirly temple waves, small mohawk, army buzz cut.  Oh and I want to put this out there(I already know alot won't vote for this) a guy in a kilt is sexy as hell(FREEDOM). 

Anonymous

a guy in a kilt?!?
    you are *sooooo* weird 

sinnnn
    Participant

There is something sexy bout a guy in a Kilt, just like a guy wearing unbutton jeans hanging off the hips(but i did say not everyone would go for it).  LOL  and thank you, i try my best not to be normal.  😮

Karen
    Participant

Like some of your suggestions Karen, cool.  Except for #1, I really don't time sex(unless it lasted less than 2min And that is obvious).  Like 2,3,5 and 6(not a yeller but what the hell).  As for long hair i vote for that and it should go for guys too.   why not locks , or bush, or tight shirly temple waves, small mohawk, army buzz cut.  Oh and I want to put this out there(I already know alot won't vote for this) a guy in a kilt is sexy as hell(FREEDOM). 

I think the word “limit” is causing confusion. I have reworded the suggestion again to clearly explain my suggestion (anyway it's just a suggestion). The main purpose is to simulate real sex closer and more natural and also make it like a mini-game.

There is no “limit” per se. Couples are still free to have sex over achat for 12 hours alike. Except instead of the monotony of constant fucking, they go through the sexual cycle of excitement, orgasm, plateauing and cooldown over the same time.

If the couple wants to prolong the sex act per cycle, they should be able to do that by cooling down the orgasmic meter by doing other things.

Karen
    Participant

a guy in a kilt?!?
    you are *sooooo* weird 

kilt is passe for me.

have you watched the latest clash of the titans? i find those men in costume sexy.

i say greek or roman, umm, skirt or whatever you call that. like roman gladiator or greek soldiers (see movies like troy, gladiator, clash of the titans etc…)

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh I have seen them(movie geek) and they are hot,and how bout the Spartan look– the men in 300(OMG, OMG).  Here is the deal I'll vote for your glatiators, you vote for my Kilts and we'll both be happy.  But not to knock your idea but to make it into a mini-game turns it into Sexvilla 3d, where you earn money once you get your partner to cum.  Unless they make a different version of Achat and make it like a mini-game,  my pb is I'm competitive as hell(that is soooo not going to work with me).  But it would be cool to find a less awkward way to leave out the room, I'm to the point of just saying Later and leave.  (mini game not a bad idea but got to find a way to make it more original). 

Janine Dee
    Participant

When talking about the Greek or Roman style clothing, do you mean the toga? Probably not the floor length, but I believe it was considered basically the same garment when cut higher.

Urban
    Participant

When talking about the Greek or Roman style clothing, do you mean the toga? Probably not the floor length, but I believe it was considered basically the same garment when cut higher.

Ready for a Roman orgie ? 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh sweetie, the very word lesbian comes from Greece, the isle of Lesbos where Psappho and her party girl followers MADE the term. 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.