Skip to content

Suggestions for a better AChat experience

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestions for a better AChat experience

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Honeygrl
    Participant

How about choices for rooms???? People could by them with A$ ……. Of course sounds but hat has already been brought up , But different rooms or a way to change up the room would be really nice.

Anonymous

suggestion for MF anal:

in the new crab position, the girl controls whether there is anal penetration or not. in all of the previous MF positions, the guy controls that. since not all girls like the anal business, wouldn't it be a good idea if you let them control that action in all the forthcoming MF or even MMF positions?

Janine Dee
    Participant

Or FF/FFF, more then once I've found myself thinking “HEY! At least ask first!”

Urban
    Participant

suggestion for MF anal:

in the new crab position, the girl controls whether there is anal penetration or not. in all of the previous MF positions, the guy controls that. since not all girls like the anal business, wouldn't it be a good idea if you let them control that action in all the forthcoming MF or even MMF positions?

A good idea even if it's better to read your partner description before. Or you could ask before 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Urban sweetie… I consider myself lucky if a guy will read “homo” in my profile before trying to get me into a room. So I can't imagine the large percentage willing to read the little type to see if anal is on the list or not.

Anonymous

I agree with Janine.  I read the person's sexual orientation and country.  One thing I never read is what kind of sex they prefer.  But I do ask the girls if they like anal or not and if there is anything that they don't like to do in the room.  I'm just saying that the girl should be able to control the anal penetration because there are many guys out there who *don't* ask first before ramming it in 

sinnnn
    Participant

JD and BOB has my vote.  Some positions that involve major insertions(like anal) should be up to the girl or maybe a HELL NO button .  But I have lucked out so far, every guy I have been in the room with has asked me.    As for profiles, I always read them and I wish ppl would read mines before talking to me.  The only time I will talk to someone who is gay(guy) is if his personal comment was funny and I'll let him know or if he will approach me.I respect the profile.  Really whats the point of a profile if your not going to read, the written word is not a sin ppl, READ.

Lover
    Participant

Everyone can change the action during a scene. And if anybody does anything you don't want you can talk or leave. Nobody is chained. And yes, I read and I aks for sexual things.For me its important to have fun together.

sinnnn
    Participant

Sweety there are some ppl who don't care to read your profile and it can get annoying.  I rather have all my cards on the table before I enter a room( i have a crazy personality so chatting is a must).  thats what the profile is for(for me that is), I know what you do or do not like so there will be less confussions or mistakes in the room.  Achat is suppose to be fun for both parties but you still have some stubborn ppl.  An the Hell No button was a joke by the way .

Lover
    Participant

I understand and accept your wishes. I prefer to talk and to ask, too. And yes, we have some idiots around. But a “no”-button would not stop them. They start and you have to stop them. The same you reach if you change action and tell them “no”. If they can't (or don't wannt) understand you have a button, called “ignore” 

Lover
    Participant

There are a lot of friendly and interesting people around. Simply be glad to meet an unfriendly one, so you know that you don't put energy to those any longer.
    The profile is important, yes. I wrote the games I do. Some people are very exactly, just writing their “favourites”. That doesn't mean they don't do other things, e.g. anal. For me it's interesting and exciting to find out what you like. It's part of my using this game.

sinnnn
    Participant

True, true.  I have met alot of interesting ppl here and read alot of interesting ppls post.  I'm not saying that the profile is an answer to everything but it does help to get the ball rolling in the right directions.  There are certain things I like and there are ppl out there who just want to screw and not really get to know you(5min talk and jump in the room), if I do do the 5min jump the profile at least gives me and him/her windows of ideas to suggest things.  😮

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually another “Suggestion for a better AChat experience” might be an ability to list things you DON'T like as well as what you do.

Of course that again depends on people being willing to read the profile.

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm starting a WET revolution, whose with me?  Pussy to DRy make it WET.  Pussy to DRY make it WET.
    Viva a la WETNESS. 

Lover
    Participant

Ok, Sinnnn, when and where? I will cum to make you wet

To be serious (serious in such a game?) I agree with you. Different kind of wetness, of course. Not everyone is a waterfall, but here you girl all are like a desert

Love is all around – an old song from Wet Wet Wet

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.