Skip to content

Suggestions for foreplay/teasing poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestions for foreplay/teasing poses

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

Back to the topic >Rubbing pussy on guys hairy chest , to be able  to put hot wet pussy juices on nipples so my guy can lick and suck it off ! LOL I think I explained it  ok !  LICK 

Adera
    Participant

Naughty girl. :

But yes guys with hairy chests are hot, lets me run my fingers through it and tug lightly at it while we're doing naughty things. Though it can be ticklish while hugging.

islandsun
    Participant

WHAT ? hehehehe  I`m not blushing ! dont forget man like their pecks played with , hmmmm as i bite my bottom lip 

Adera
    Participant

I'll let you play up there if I get the cock to have fun with… licks lips.

Bear
    Participant

Pect play is hot,..definite erogenous zone,…, but kisses along the side near the arm pits of partners in those ticklish zone are overlooked…

would like to see that foreplay position,..man or woman on top,..licking, kissing their way lower,…slow exploration of every spot,..the wet teasing of the belly button…light run of the hands over the skin of my partner.  Kneading, grasping, of the breasts, hands ever wandering, brushing as I move my mouth and tongue  slowly  lower and closer to more intimate concerns.

alstott
    Participant

Foreplay is so important for me but that seems to play no role in here, at achat i mean , i wanna stand behind a woman she stretches her arms back and surrounds my neck with her hands…i kiss her neck while she tends her head to one side….i caress and massage her breasts and nipples…caress her belly and surround her hips….kiss her passionately while she`s grabbing my hair one hand move downward to her belly and lower…there`s so much room to have some good foreplay poses.

islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  ayyy  sounds like part 1 > part 2 hehehe where the butcher block table is !  Here ! Here  !  way better then a slap to the head !  Sorry just a bitch today ! And getting disappointed !

Adera
    Participant

@alstott: Sounds like what my last boyfriend used to do when I stood in the kitchen doing something (He was terrible at cooking and stuff, guys that knows how to cook are better ). He would come up behind me all horny, hold my hips and push his hard-on against my butt, kiss my neck and stuff.

alstott
    Participant

This is what i`m talking about , you both got me , kitchen , butcher block table , detached kitchen block and yes cooking is not the only thing what`s in my mind when i`m in the kitchen with someone Note to myself…..hide the knifes ,sunny is in bad mood today

TightFit74
    Participant

Reminds me of the days when I was a chef… mmmm remember one hot night, a gorgeous girl and my work top…

islandsun
    Participant

Hmmm  Just thinking ! oily body lotion , and laying on top ,stainless steel surface , feeling the crisp cooling chill of it  ! Makes my girls stand at attention ! lol

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny I bet I could fry an egg on the other end once you starting heating up…

islandsun
    Participant

LOL  ! How well done do you like your bacon ?  :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

How long do you intend to fry it…?

alstott
    Participant

Okay some Foreplay Suggestion….lay down in a spoon position  , kissing her neck , nibble or bite her ear and earlobe a litle bit , fondle her face, gently circle with finger around her soft lips moving downward to her throat , massage her breasts ,squeeze her nipples , caress her belly and the inside of her thighs , lift her leg and rub pounding pole at her drippy wet vagina, feeling the juice slowly running down your shaft….. 
    come on a-team use your imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.