Skip to content

Suggestions for foreplay/teasing poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Suggestions for foreplay/teasing poses

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

@alstott  way better then a slap to the head !

alstott
    Participant

For sure Sunny , but what about a little slap on the ass ;D

;D sorry nasty thoughts in my mind ;D ;D

islandsun
    Participant

Slap on the ass in the heat of it great ! ;D

Adera
    Participant

Ehehe, a good spanking done the right way can be so very exciting. 😛

alstott
    Participant

You two lovely naughty little sins make my day ;D

islandsun
    Participant

lol ! not the first time I`ve been called naughty little sin ! How about you @Adera 😀

Adera
    Participant

Not those exact words, doesn’t sound as good in Swedish. 🙂

islandsun
    Participant

How about horny little devil ? hehehee

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Sunny & Adera Still waiting for the striptease on the table… Or were those just words… : 🙂

Adera
    Participant

Sorry Tight, you'll have to try and convince my character into doing that in the new fantasy.

islandsun
    Participant

Maybe we`ll come across one of those bath houses , that specialize in ? ;D hehehe !

Brad
    Participant

I have always in real life enjoyed foreplay.  I Love to start by first having the lady lye face down on the bed (with panties on) I have my briefs on lying next to her  and start by massaging her hands, then feet licking them once in a while toes too.

I then start massaging the calf and working up the leg slowly and every so often lightly running my fingers up the inside of her leg and softly touching her pussy and rubbing her butt. She may want to use her fingers to play with her favorite parts at the same time.

I like to do this until she starts to get very wet. I will start to slowly pull her panties off (sometimes with my teeth so that I can lick her once in awhile) and resume lightly running my fingers up the inside of her leg and softly touching or licking her pussy, clit, asshole, back and neck.
    Yes I am already hard  with my dew seeping into my briefs. To this point no toys have been used, but now she may want to use a vibrator on her clit.

She can at any time role over and ask me to do what she likes to  reach climax. I love for her to climax at least once before we even start fucking.

At that point I will certainly lick up her cum, then it is all about what she wants from that point on. It is always easy for a man to cum.

For me anyway this is as good as it gets with forplay. Are you listning Achat?

islandsun
    Participant

OMG I think I just creamed myself ! 😀 hahahaha !

Brad
    Participant

I volunteer to lick that cream up for you. 😉 😉 😉 😉

Unhealer
    Participant

you dont breath on her neck and stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.